• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation Between Hotels

tony67

DIS Veteran
For those that have been there recently what is the transport between hotels like?

I know at one point there was a bus that did the circuit - not sure if that is true anymore.

I've also heard that getting an Uber has been a lot tougher as there are not enough drivers.

What are current experiences for folks?

I was wondering the same. If there is no hotel bus loop then the plan is to take the bus from my home resort to citywalk, then transfer to the appropriate destination resort bus.

Last month we were going to Uber from Dockside to PBH. Walking out to the rideshare area near bus stop, we saw a Mears van sitting there and he took us right to PBH. Uber that time of day was around $10 or $11. Mears van quoted us $12 so we took it. Not sure about a hotel to hotel bus though.

I was wondering the same. If there is no hotel bus loop then the plan is to take the bus from my home resort to citywalk, then transfer to the appropriate destination resort bus.
Yeah - just a lot of time.

I know they used to have it for the resort area hotels in the evenings to get people to the various restaurants.

Yeah, they used to have large black vans that did that. One time we took them from the PBH to Adventura and back. But they were discontinued years ago. Now, easier to either take a ride service or walk, boat ride, or bus from City Walk to get to other hotels.

Yeah, they used to have large black vans that did that. One time we took them from the PBH to Adventura and back. But they were discontinued years ago. Now, easier to either take a ride service or walk, boat ride, or bus from City Walk to get to other hotels.
Ive heard that the ride services are not working out well lately with COVID and less drivers - you've been recently so maybe that is not the case

Ive heard that the ride services are not working out well lately with COVID and less drivers - you've been recently so maybe that is not the case
I was at wdw in August and used Uber a couple of times, no problem.

We had no problem in August. Twice we moved hotels, and used an Uber to transfer the luggage. Both times I had a ride in under 5 minutes for less than $10 (before tip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter