Transportation Advice-Dual Airports

cmjones

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for transporation advice for our trip to Disneyland next week! We are flying in to John Wayne (arrive at 10:00 am) on Thursday, but on Saturday need service to the Ontario airport from GCH as we have a rental car reserved there to drive down to Palm Springs for the weekend and return home from Ontario. I don't know if it's best to taxi it both ways, or if the Super Shuttle would be significantly cheaper for our travel on Saturday morning (from GCH) to to the airport/car rental.

I think it depends heavily on how many people you have. You can fit up to 5 in a taxi and that costs the same whether it is one or five. Shuttles usually charge per person.

See "Airport Proximity to DLR and Ground Transportation Information" by 3TinksAndAnEeyore www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2318297

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter