Transport Tokyo Disneyland Hotel to Haneda Airport?

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Is there a private car service that we can book and pay for in advance to pick us up from the Disneyland Hotel to Haneda airport?

Our original plan was to take the LimoBus
However, our flight has had a time change.

It appears from the LimoBus site that the first bus is too late for us to make our flight.
We fly international at 8:00am (so need to arrive to Haneda airport by 6:30am)

Or, would the Disneyland hotel be able to arrange and book a car and drive to take us to the airport?
However, we would prefer to book this now (before we leave) and if possible pre pay.

Or, would we be able to take a train?

any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

How much luggage do you plan to have with you? Personally, we would take the trains if you’re unable to take the airport limo.

There's 2 ways to go by trains:
1. (slightly faster, my preferred way) - Maihama to Shin-Kiba. Exit station and walk to Rinkai line. Shin-Kiba to Tennozu Isle. Exit station and walk to monorail. Tennozu Isle to Haneda.
2. (about 100 JPY cheaper, mostly indoors so better if it's raining) - Maihama to Tokyo. Transfer to keihintohoku line. Tokyo to Shinagawa. Transfer to keikyu line. Shinagawa to Haneda.

How much luggage do you plan to have with you? Personally, we would take the trains if you’re unable to take the airport limo.

We will have at least 2 large multi wheels each and 2 carry on suitcases
along with backpack

While we love taking trains
with the amount of luggage it might be better to find a car service or more direct mode of transport. Just so we don't have to worry about luggage.

We will have at least 2 large multi wheels each and 2 carry on suitcases
along with backpack

While we love taking trains
with the amount of luggage it might be better to find a car service or more direct mode of transport. Just so we don't have to worry about luggage.
That makes more sense now. That’s why I asked about your luggage. I can’t help because when we arrived and took trains we had one suitcase inside the other. When we left for the airport we took the airport limo. Hopefully someone else can give you some good advice

For me at the end of the trip, with that amount of luggage, and being so early in the am as well as you being tired from all the touring, and fun... I would book a car service...

DH and I have booked private car services when traveling, and there is nothing nicer than being able to get from point A to point B without any hassles... someone helping with the luggage is just wonderful...

I have been checking out a few, I just not ready to ask for a quote yet, our trip isn't until next year... I have asked here for recommendations, as well used google.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter