Transport from lax to vegas

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Myself, BF & BROTHER are planning a trip from Sydney to Vegas in Feb 2014:banana:. We are flying into LAX & want to organize transport by bus from LAX to Vegas but being from Australia we are stuck as to who to contact over there.
Can anyone recommend a busline or company we could travel with?
I have looked at LuxBus but they depart early morning & we are wanting an afternoon departure.

Thank you all in Advance :cool1:

Jen

It's crazy but there just aren't any bus options from LAX to Vegas.

You will have to take the Flyaway bus to Los Angeles Union Station and catch
the MegaBus. Their last departure is 4:30pm. Book in December and you could
get a really cheap fair - $8 to $12.

I would suggest you fly from LAX to LAS. This will save you a lot of time, cost around one hundred dollars (US) if you book early enough and I believe more economical. You wouldn't have to worry about transportation from LAX to Union Station, the time it takes you all to get to Union Station and riding the bus for approximately four hours from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Flying from LAX to LAS is about an hour.

It's a shame about the LuxBus timetable not working for you, we caught that bus from Anaheim to Vegas and it was a very pleasant journey through to Vegas. Comfortable bus and a fun trip of varying landscapes.

Could you time it to stay overnight in LA/Anaheim and head to Vegas on the bus the next morning?

Yep, the best way to Vegas from LAX is to fly. Book early and it's cheaper
than LuxBus.

No frills is perfect for a flight to Vegas, since by the time you get up to a cruising altitude it's about 15 minutes until they tell you to prepare for descent.

I would suggest you fly from LAX to LAS. This will save you a lot of time, cost around one hundred dollars (US) if you book early enough and I believe more economical. You wouldn't have to worry about transportation from LAX to Union Station, the time it takes you all to get to Union Station and riding the bus for approximately four hours from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Flying from LAX to LAS is about an hour.

I Agree. Just a simpler option.

I would fly Southwest because of the 2 free checked bags. Spirit charges for checked bags and carry ons. By the time you add the fees, you might end up paying more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!