Transport At Disney

donaldfan1

Mouseketeer
i am staying at AKL i know there is the bus's but what other transport is there and were do i get it from, to go for dinner at Contemporary Resort , Grand Floridian Resort, Beach Club Resort and Polynesian Resort thank you for any help

From the AKL the only option you have is to take a bus.

Buses do not run to other resorts (i.e. from resort to resort) so you will have to connect through a theme park or DTD (although DTD usually isn't the best option) -- i.e. from the AKL take a bus to the MK and then transfer to another bus that is going to the resort you want to go to.

Of course if you take a bus to the MK you can also transfer to the monorail to get to the Contemporary, GF, or Poly. Also from the MK you can take a boat to the WL or a boat to the Contemporary, GF, or Poly.

Easiest way is to take a cab from AKL to the other resort, unless you have a car.

If the theme park that is close by is still open, you can take a bus to that theme park and then walk or use Disney transportation to get to the resort. Take MK bus for Contemporary, Polynesian and GF. Then take the monorail to the resorts. Reverse if the park is still open when you are finished eating.

For BC dining, take a bus to DHS and then the boat to BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter