Transit and Museum Passes

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
Question- is there anywhere in the Disneyland Paris Resort area to buy two things: Navigo (weekly) Transit Passes and the Paris Museum Pass? Will I be able to buy both of those there?

Thank you.

I was there two weeks ago and I was happily able to purchase both of those items at DLP. I bought Navigo Decouverte (weekly) passes at the train station, and I bought Paris Museum passes at the Tourist Information Center right outside the train station. I was very glad to be able to have them in hand before we got to Paris.

I was there two weeks ago and I was happily able to purchase both of those items at DLP. I bought Navigo Decouverte (weekly) passes at the train station, and I bought Paris Museum passes at the Tourist Information Center right outside the train station. I was very glad to be able to have them in hand before we got to Paris.

This is great to here. We're arriving next week so we're trying to identify what we absolutely need to purchase in advance and what we can buy once we arrive.

Did you experience any issues purchasing both?

This is great to here. We're arriving next week so we're trying to identify what we absolutely need to purchase in advance and what we can buy once we arrive.

Did you experience any issues purchasing both?

The only really minor issue was that when purchasing our four Navigo Decouverte cards, they required it to be four separate transactions (I'm not sure why). And after the second purchase for the same amount, my credit card assumed something fishy was going on and declined the next purchase. Luckily I had enough cash to cover the remaining two cards (and I could have used my debit card if needed). Other than that, it was very easy!

The only really minor issue was that when purchasing our four Navigo Decouverte cards, they required it to be four separate transactions (I'm not sure why). And after the second purchase for the same amount, my credit card assumed something fishy was going on and declined the next purchase. Luckily I had enough cash to cover the remaining two cards (and I could have used my debit card if needed). Other than that, it was very easy!

Good to know! We're traveling for part of our trip with a large group, so that would be a LOT of transactions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!