Trails End Restaurant

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
Is it counter service or table service? It's listed under CS on AllEarsNet, but appears to be an all-you-can-eat buffet. :confused3

Is it counter service or table service? It's listed under CS on AllEarsNet, but appears to be an all-you-can-eat buffet. :confused3

It is an all you can eat buffet (and a terrific one). They'll seat you, and bring/refill drinks, but other than that you're on your own.

I would consider paying OOP for this one as its such a cheap set price that its a real waste of a TS Credit :)

I would consider paying OOP for this one as its such a cheap set price that its a real waste of a TS Credit :)

Definately. It was only on my list because it was labeled as counter service on allearsnet. I'll probably just scratch it off the list unless we want a hearty, quick, relatively inexpensive breakfast one day.

Another thumbs up for TEB! We eat here almost every trip (but not our next one) Ask for Gary if you go for dinner..he is the best waiter in all of WDW!!! :thumbsup2

We're heading down Sept 11-18 & I'm a few days out from being able to make my ADRs. Is this a place I need an ADR or would I be OK to wing it & try to do a walk up reservation. I was just listening to the 2/9/09 podcast and now really want to explore Ft. Wilderness & give TEB a try while we're there, just not sure exactly what day that will be yet. TIA for the advice! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter