Trading Quest & Rooms for credits

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi Everyone,
I am trading some items for credits. You must have a Quest machine to be able to transfer the credits. Please do not post you want item if you can not do credit transfer. I will list each item and the credits I will sell it at. It is not an auction. The price is what is listed. I hope this will be less confusing as the mods would like us to be exact on what we want in a trade. Ok here goes:

1. Tomorrowland Quest- Stitch's Teleporter, Rocketship Couch, Teleportation Magic Spell, Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair
Total 4 items-8,000 credits

2. The Adventureland Quest-Adventureland Quest Pin, Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair, Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa, Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection, Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Carpet
Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster, Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
Total 8 items- 10,000 credits

3. The Frontierland Quest-Frontierland Quest Pin, Frontierland Ace of Spade Carpet
Frontierland Cactus Arm Chair, Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa, Frontierland Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Frontierland Wanted Poster
Total 6 items- 6,000 credits

4. The Fantasyland Quest-Fantasyland Quest Pin, Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
Fantasyland Prince Phillip's Briarstone, Fantasyland Huntsman's Heartless Hamper
Total 4 items- 5,000 credits

5. High School Musical Quest
High School Musical Room- 8,000 credits
High School Musical Piano- 4,000 credits

6. Thrill Seekers Quest
Animal Kingdom Safari Room- 20,000 credits
Kali River Couch Complete- 14,000
Thrill Seekers Pin- 4,000 credits

7. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 4000
Director’s Chair-10,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 10,000 credits

8. Explorer’s Tent Room- 7,000 credits

9. Complete Gold Collection- Rope, Penny Press, Gate, Chair, Number Generator and Scoreboard- 15,000 credits

10. Disneyland Retro Red Penny Press - 1,000 credits

11. Happiest celebration on Earth Pin- 500 credits

12. Invisibility Magic- 8,000 credits

13. Bat Magic- 25,000 credits

14. Wanted Poster- 1000 credits

That is everything. The first 4 quests are packages that will not be broken up. Please post here no PM's.
Thanks everyone,
Bugdozer

I will give 9,000 for the tomorrowland set and wanted poster, give me a bit to raise the credits and its a deal.

Hi,
Ok I will put they are reserved by you.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hi,
Still have items avaialble. Let me know if you are interested in any.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

groovyguestgirl said:
Do you have multiples of the wanted poster by any chance?

Hi,
Yes i do. How many are you looking for?
Thanks,
Bugdozer

I have the money for the frontierland quest items and the happiest celebration pin.

Why are you charging so many for invisible magic when teleport sells for less? and teleport is more rare

He might think that invisible is worth more than teleportation, you never know. Besides, they have stopped giving invisible out.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I have the money for the frontierland quest items and the happiest celebration pin.

Hi,
PM me a time and place to meet you and we can do the trade.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

groovyguestgirl said:
He might think that invisible is worth more than teleportation, you never know. Besides, they have stopped giving invisible out.

Thanks and that is correct. You can still get teleportation from park quests but they have not given invinciblilty out latley so we have no idea what is what with it making it harder to get right now.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

cubbsr1 said:
would u accept yeti vision level 3 codes?

Hi,
Yes I would if you are able to get them. I am hearing that people are not getting them. Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

groovyguestgirl said:

Yes but there is alot more in vmk and the tomorrowland quest retires this year along with all basic quest

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
What color are the penny pressers?

Hi,
Sorry I have fixed the lising to reflect that it is the red penny press that you get in the parks,
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hi,
Doing a daily bump as I have nore of these items available.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter