Trading Princess Minnie Hat and Bird Hat!

coolshannie

DIS Veteran
My Wants:
-Haunted Mansion Quest:
It can include anything from that quest but I am really looking for Master Gracie Clocks, possibly a magenta oregan

- Any Pirate Quest, it could be new or old, preferably no pins.

-Tinkerbell 06 pins

- 1x green explorer shorts

- 1x Brown Cowboy shirt

- Candy Couldrans

- 1x Herbie shoes

- 1x Fantasyland pin from pulling the sword from the stone

- 1x Yellow cinderella slipper

- White Snowman

- DRL pumpkin

These are just my main wants, you can offer other rare or quest items.
You may offer seperately or for both hats, but you must list if you are offering on both hats or specify which hat you are offering for. If I do not have a specific number upon the item I want above it means that I am willing to take as many as I can get if it be 1 to a million of them. =] So just offer away.

I'll think about it, I am not really too into beta items unless they are pink or if they are something I have fancied like the yellow slipper chair. Lol.

1x Haunted Mansion Tree (mansion Q)
2x Pirates of the Caribbean Inside Tour Pins (pirate Q)
1x Mad Tea Party Sword in the Stone Pin
1x Matterhorn Sword in the Stone Pin

for the Minnie Hat, please let me know, thanks =D

~Roller

1x Haunted Mansion Tree (mansion Q)
2x Pirates of the Caribbean Inside Tour Pins (pirate Q)
1x Mad Tea Party Sword in the Stone Pin
1x Matterhorn Sword in the Stone Pin

for the Minnie Hat, please let me know, thanks =D

~Roller

I like the bottom two pins but that is all I like of your offer, so perhaps you could replace?

how about a pink slipper seat?
I have several already. =]

Also I have no idea its worth, but I am on the desperate search for a dreams fairy pin.

I like the bottom two pins but that is all I like of your offer, so perhaps you could replace?

I have several already. =]

Also I have no idea its worth, but I am on the desperate search for a dreams fairy pin.

ill offer a dreams fairy pin for minnie

ill offer a dreams fairy pin for minnie

A REALLY love this offer, and I am most likely going to accept it. The only thing holding me back is that I do not know how the values of each item compares, but honestly I really want the pin. I just need a few minutes to think it over.

New offer:
red crate (this is BETA, aka one of the rarest items in the game)
red baseball shirt
Yellow space shoes
Bird hat

Hello,

For your Minnie Hat, I'll offer:

1x Fairy dream pin
1x Matterhorn pin (SITS) (I need to make sure I have this still)
1x Mad tea party pin (SITS) If I don't have matterhorn then I can offer you 2 tea party pins

Anyways, let me know what you think of my offer :hourglass
Alonelymom

I offer

1 Dreams Fairy pin
1 Tink 06 pin
1 DLR pumpkin

You are currently in the lead. Although I did get a fairy dream pin, so that is no longer at the top of my list, but I can always use an extra, but it isn't in my top wants. ;)

also is this for the princess hat or the bird hat, or both?

New offer:
red crate (this is BETA, aka one of the rarest items in the game)
red baseball shirt
Yellow space shoes
Bird hat
I already have and am trading a bird hat, I have at least three pairs of yellow space shoes, and have no desire for a red baseball shirt.

Hello,

For your Minnie Hat, I'll offer:

1x Fairy dream pin
1x Matterhorn pin (SITS) (I need to make sure I have this still)
1x Mad tea party pin (SITS) If I don't have matterhorn then I can offer you 2 tea party pins

Anyways, let me know what you think of my offer :hourglass
Alonelymom
I like this offer, although I already have a few Mad tea party pins, so perhaps you could replace it with something else? :)

Also, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you all. I had school and right after school I had Band/Orchestra rehearsal for two hours after school. We don't have a class where select band students can work with the orchestra so we have to do it after and before school... joy.. :upsidedow

Hello,
I hope it's ok to send you a PM, because I was going to do that. I can swap the pins out for other pins/items, but I would rather give you choices..lol.
So I'll be sending you a pm here shortly.
Thanks,
Alonelymom

I like this offer, although I already have a few Mad tea party pins, so perhaps you could replace it with something else? :)
Also, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you all. I had school and right after school I had Band/Orchestra rehearsal for two hours after school. We don't have a class where select band students can work with the orchestra so we have to do it after and before school... joy.. :upsidedow

is it too late too offer on the minnie?...if not here's my offer...
1x pink slipper
2x pink heartless hamper chair
1x pink holiday wreath
1x pink captain nemo's chair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter