Trading New Pirate (Update:nevermind, see post #13)

dancingfire

Mouseketeer
[SIZE=7]When I return home from Disneyland later today I will have two sets of new pirate quest items for trade. If interested please post offers, which will be considered in the order received. Please make sure that you specify whether your offer is for one or both sets. All offers will be considered, but you will see below separate offers for Sparrow and Inferno. I would like to trade these today.[/SIZE]

For Inferno I offer:
New pirate well (quest)
New pirate fortress room (quest)
haunted mansion room code
black haunted mansion suit (shoes,pants,top)
top hat
haunted mansion clock
haunted mansion organ
leota crystal ball
leota table
15,000 credits
adventureland quest (2 sets)(quest pin, flying carpet chair, explorers suitcase sofa, explorers tent room, hippo rug, safari lifestyle collection, explorers safari carpet,gorilla poster,rhino poster)
frontierland quest (2 sets)(quest pin,ace of spades carpet, cactus armchair, saddle seats sofa, thunder mountain teleporter)
fantasyland (2 sets)(quest pin, castle retro pin, prince phillips briar stone, huntsmens heartless hamper)
tommorowland quest (2 sets)(teleportation magic spell, rocket ship couch, stitch teleporter)

For Sparrow suit I offer:
New pirate well (quest)
New pirate fortress room (quest)
grey haunted mansion suit (shoes,pants,top)
bird hat
Haunted mansion organ, magenta
leota crystal ball
leota table
adventureland quest (quest pin, flying carpet chair, explorers suitcase sofa, explorers tent room, hippo rug, safari lifestyle collection, explorers safari carpet,gorilla poster,rhino poster)
frontierland quest (quest pin,ace of spades carpet, cactus armchair, saddle seats sofa, thunder mountain teleporter)
fantasy land (quest pin, castle retro pin, prince phillips briar stone, huntsmens heartless hamper)
tommorowland quest (teleportation magic spell, rocket ship couch, stitch teleporter)

Thanks

I offer this for the new quest

5 Star Teleport Magic
5 Star Ghost Magic
2 Stitch Boxes

for the 2 pirate quest items, i offer:

x1 teleport magic
x2 invisibility magic
x1 fireworks magic
x1 snowman magic

i can fix offer if you want :)

I really like the new items, so I can offer all pirate pins except 1/5, and also I can offer some 50th quest. :goodvibes

for one set i'll offer:

explorer suitcase
teleport magic
2 mickey ear pumpkins
2 uphill slides
holiday 2005 pin

i'll add 10,000 credits, a baseball predictometer, Monster opening pin, and the formerly buyable Narnia Pin

This is for the room only, not for the pirate well

PINS

1x Birthday 06 Pin
1x Pirate Attraction Pin Set (1-5)

CLOTHING

1x 4th of July Mickey Ears

FURNITURE

1x Red Crate
1x Blue HM Table
1x Blue HM Rocking Chair
1x Animators Desk
1x Animators Chair

for 2:

-1 Star Bat Magic
-1 Adventureland Retro Pni
-1 Set of Inner-Space Pins
-1 4 Leaf Clover Pin
-1 Star Frosty Magic
-1 Star Teleportation
-1 Adventureland Quest Pin
-1 Predictometer
-15 Ice Cubes
-1 Green PhilharMagic Chair
-1 Sword in The Stone Quest Item
-5 Snow Carpets
-1 Red toy Soldier
-1 Animator Desk and Stool
-5 Waterslide Downhill
-2 Blue TL Crates
-1 Paradise Pier Hotel Pin

i have lots of Magic, i have five star invisibility,five star teleport, and five star fireworks..

Sorry, I jumped the gun and counted my chickens before they were hatched. I thought from another thread that the new pirate quest had been released today at both WDW and DL. So I went to DL to do the quest and found out that they were not releasing the quest today and could or would not say when they wqould be releasing it, if ever. So, I do not have the new pirate items to trade. I apologize to everyone who took the time to post on this tread. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter