Trading Magic Mirror!

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Yup,the name says it all. Post your offers here!

the best I have is Hyperspace Room code, but you prob. have 6 of those by now lol.

appletini

appletini said:
the best I have is Hyperspace Room code, but you prob. have 6 of those by now lol.

appletini
I have one,actually. And I finally found this thread :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am actually looking for shopping sprees. And I am also looking for tomorrowland quest stuff and gold stuff.

Hey appletini do you have a code i can have? I think you gave me one before but i got banned and so now i dont have it (obviously). Anwayz PM if you do! Thanks!

I have some extra gold stuff besides the wanted posters, and invisible magic. Also lots of other quest stuff. Pirate insider pin. Name everything you want and I'll tell you if I have it/am willing to trade it.

I have one mirror, but really want another since I will probably never get to DLR...3000 miles away! Plus, the HM quest is over at DL too, right?

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
I have some extra gold stuff besides the wanted posters, and invisible magic. Also lots of other quest stuff. Pirate insider pin. Name everything you want and I'll tell you if I have it/am willing to trade it.

I have one mirror, but really want another since I will probably never get to DLR...3000 miles away! Plus, the HM quest is over at DL too, right?

~Mia~

Mia, the magic mirror had nothing to do with the HM quest. It is a gwp. You buy magic at the magic shop on main st. at DLR and you get a magic mirror card/code.

lovethattink said:
Mia, the magic mirror had nothing to do with the HM quest. It is a gwp. You buy magic at the magic shop on main st. at DLR and you get a magic mirror card/code.

Oh, doh! That's right, I forgot :) I just know that either way I won't get it unless i trade for it!

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter