Trading Lots And Lots Of Rare

i have tron furnish and am interested in the gold door teleporters

1x purple turnstile...3500credits
1xtheater table...4000 credits
1xsnow carpet...2500 credits
1xgraveyard tree...3000credits

I also have a dream shirt, dream castle pin, and gold ears. Can you plz let me know if you accept any of these offers?

1x purple turnstile...2500 credits
1xtheater table...2500 credits
1xsnow carpet...1500 credits
1xgraveyard tree...2500 credits

Thx PrincessAveri

I also have a dream shirt, dream castle pin, and gold ears. Can you plz let me know if you accept any of these offers?

ok i like the graveyard tree offer so ill accept that and what are u wanting for dream shirt and dream castle pin?

Hey Allstars!

I'm wondering if you would be interested in taking credits for any of the Herbie stuff or if you're looking for items only for those things. Thanks for the trade last time! :thumbsup2 I look forward to hearing from you! :goodvibes

5000 and the dream shirt for the other three items. So that would be 8000 credits and dream shirt for the four items. Sorry the pin has been traded. Thx PrincessAveri

ok i like the graveyard tree offer so ill accept that and what are u wanting for dream shirt and dream castle pin?

Originally Posted by ecsarabians

5000 and the dream shirt for the other three items. So that would be 8000 credits and dream shirt for the four items. Sorry the pin has been traded. Thx PrincessAveri

Originally Posted by ecsarabians

yea ok im a little confused. what is the 8k covering?

Hey Allstars!

I'm wondering if you would be interested in taking credits for any of the Herbie stuff or if you're looking for items only for those things. Thanks for the trade last time! :thumbsup2 I look forward to hearing from you! :goodvibes

well lets see i would like some items for the herbie stuff thx for asking :) and looking forward to trading u again as well :)

hello, when will be able to do the trade?
If you cant do it.. :(
thanks for considering, :)
vmk princess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter