Trading Green santa Ears, 50th lamp, & Furniture, Pins, Clothes - Updated 12/23

candy cane blue -2K
candy cane pink -2K
purple pennypress -5K
06 chanukah pin -2K
witch hat -3K

Total 14,000 credits via Kiosk

Leila33- I'll accept all of those offers, except the pink candy cane. I am bumping it to 4k.

Thanks again :)

I will pass on the pink candy cane, but go ahead with the rest -

candy cane blue -2K
purple pennypress -5K
06 chanukah pin -2K
witch hat -3K

12,000 credits.

Are you in VMK now?

leila33- I can sign on, but I only have about 10 min before I have to head out. If you think we can do that in less time than that i'm happy to meet up with you :)

I am in the room now - Not in Any Room.

Come on if you can or we can try for later. :-)

Oops, NVM. I accidently signed off. We can meet later, just let me know when.

I'm searching but can't find you

edit: haha ok :) i shouldent be gone long :) an hour at the most. Ill PM you when I get back :)

Not sure if you missed my offer above or just didn't like it, but I'll repeat it again in case you just didn't see it.

I will give you 4k each for the buried in treasure magic and cursed storm magic for 8k total.

Not sure if you missed my offer above or just didn't like it, but I'll repeat it again in case you just didn't see it.

I will give you 4k each for the buried in treasure magic and cursed storm magic for 8k total.

I'm not sure if I'm going to accept credits on these, and if I do i'm not sure what i'm willing to part with them yet. I'll think about it though.

:coffee: Bump

Still looking for the new items out :)

i have

3 xmas lollypop trees
3 Pile of xmas Gifts
1 pile of gift with candle in
2 choclate floor
1 standing mint
1 small gingerbread roof
1 big ginger bread roof
1 ginger bread wall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter