• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading Gray Manstion and rare for most new halloween costumes

Ilovepirates18 - you have taken the lead for the green 50th chair.

Bubblegum - i'm so sorry but there is no way I could trade my herbie helmit for 2 ghosts but thank you for the offer.

I will raise my bid to...

30,000 credits
1 bat magic
1 witch's costume
1 bat hat
1 pumpkin hat

3 bat
one teleportation
10 white ghosts
one small pirate rug

updating

3 bat magic (all gone no more for another year) (your be glad later on your have them for trades :)
adding 10,000 in credits
15 White ghosts
one small pirate rug
one teleportation magic
one invisble magic or mickey TV

Hi guys, I got called in to work last night, it was so sad to miss out on all the cute tricker treaters that came to our house but hey work is work, I work again tonight too, but I will be around for the next few hours to compleate trades for any winners.

threeboysmom you made a great offer thank you, but I will have to go with belle1997's bid as I think its a bit more valuable.

winners if you won an auction just send me a pm if you see that I am logged in on here and I will come meet you. There are a few items that I dont feel got enough bids to trade for the offer but I will list them when I have a chance. Thank you very much to everyone who bid, You Rock!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter