Trader Sam's Opening?

Grasshopper2016

DIS Veteran
With 'Ohana set to open July 9, any thoughts about Trader Sam's Grog Grotto? I'm guessing that, because it is so small (inside) and usually tightly packed, they won't feel comfortable opening it for a while. But it sure would be nice if they could open soon and safely!

Will we get an announcement about Trader Sams reopening or are they just leaving us all in the dark?

Disneyland has already received their Trader Sam’s reopening date so I would think WDW has to follow soon.
It may be staffing shortages keeping it closed longer than DL. It’s no surprise the only new table service to open is family style—easy to run short staffed as it is just meal mass production and running out platters rather than a la carte ordering and the kitchen making food to order.

I could also see them waiting until monorail construction is completed since you need an ADR to park a car at the resort these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter