Trade my 3 Day Disney Tics for Your Airmiles....

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
**THESE ARE GONE!***
Ok I know some of you are upset that airmiles just upped the amount needed.

Here is the thing....I got 2 adult 3 day base tics back in May before they increased. I booked the package deal today and need to unload my tics now to pay for part of my package.

I have a thought....
I used 3730 airmiles for these. Currently they would be 4240 airmiles.

YOU use your airmiles for 3730 (or as close as we can get) in best western gift cards, and we swap my ticks for your BW gift cards.
Basically you can order 3 of the $150 ones for 3375 and add on a $50 one for 375, total miles being 3750. Saves you 490 miles off of ordering them from airmiles.

If you are into that, let me know and we can work out the details. Since this requires a lot of trust on both sides, I will only do it with someone who has some posting history on the boards and is willing to provide me with a full name/address/phone and I will do the same. Pm me if you are interested.

I am interested:thumbsup2 I am just a little crazy busy at work and hoome right now - moving at home and just crazy!! Would you be OK if we chatted more mid to late next week or do you need the Best Western stuff quickly? I will PM you my email addy

YOU use your airmiles for 3730 (or as close as we can get) in best western gift cards, and we swap my ticks for your BW gift cards.
Basically you can order 3 of the $150 ones for 3375 and add on a $50 one for 375, total miles being 3750. Saves you 490 miles off of ordering them from airmiles.

A tad off topic.

How do the BW giftcards work? Are they good at any Best Western? I just had an interesting idea about getting gift cards instead of flights for a trip we are currently planning.

These are gone!
And yes, the best western cards are good at ANY bw, but what I do is sell them on ebay for cash and use it for my trip. I figured they would be more 'sellable' on ebay because people are leary of buying tickets, but not giftcards for some reason (????). LOL

These are gone!
And yes, the best western cards are good at ANY bw, but what I do is sell them on ebay for cash and use it for my trip. I figured they would be more 'sellable' on ebay because people are leary of buying tickets, but not giftcards for some reason (????). LOL

Thanks. I wasn't looking to do your offer. We have AP's for DL. I was just curious about how the giftcards work as I've seen a few people mention it. I've only trade my AM's in for flights and DL passes. The flights AM's is offering right now for our trip are not great times so I was thinking about using the points for the hotel stay and just buying airline tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter