Tracy Arm Ford glacier excursion

Do they have this two times or once? What are the pros cons for each time?
As far as I know they don't actually stop at it they just sail up a channel and roye the ship around it, before heading back out, it's like when the ship goes through the Panama canal no one gets off on that day.

There were 2 different times to choose from in August 2016 - 12pm and 3pm. We took the 12pm and it was absolutely fantastic. On that one, the ship stopped at the entrance to the fjords, and we boarded and we went ahead of the ship and met up at the glacier. We were able to see the ship for most of the journey and got some great photos of it nestled amongst the beautiful hills and blue waters. I was even lucky enough to grab a wonderful shot of the Wonder with the glacier in the background as we pulled away and headed back to dock. Not sure about the 3pm but I would definitely take the noon excursion again!

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter