Tractor Wheels and Glass Heels..A happily Ever After Pre-Trip Report 3/2-3/7

ilovedisneyworld

Mouseketeer
I've been a member of the DIS board for several years. I usually don't post much but decided to do a pre-trip report and a trip report for our upcoming DisneyMoon.

Well to start out I am Morgan. I've been going to Disney World since before I could walk and as the DH puts it I'm obsessed ha ha! Here is one of my first trips to the World.

001_zps8b797349.jpg

296_zps3f4b156d.jpg

a more recent picture from my college graduation trip in 2011

We got married November 3rd 2012. We delayed our DisneyMoon for warmer weather, free dining, and the lack of vacation time.

Here are a few wedding pictures. Of course my theme was Disney Princesses. Each of my Bridesmaid's wore a different color to represent a different Princess. We have Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, and Ariel.

621F8E9F-E463-4AFC-9E79-5D155144769B-5452-00000BC230BD0427.jpg

Of course any Disney Wedding wouldn't be complete without a carriage.

CD7131B1-94F1-4F21-A7A8-80F1F400B33D-5452-00000BC22D498EF6.jpg

218_zps65ecba1a.jpg

Now to introduce the DH (Galen). Our parents introduced us. My Mom was his Mom's Physical Therapist. Here he is at our wedding. :)

319_zpsdb754ee4.jpg

Now for our plans.

We arrive Saturday March 2nd. We should be at the resort around 1 or 2 pm. I plan on us grabbing a quick meal at the All Star Music Resort where we are staying. Then I plan on us heading over to the Polynesian and Magic Kingdom area for ADR at Ohana's. DH's only request was to have lots of shrimp and steak.

Sunday March 3rd. We are going to go to the Atlanta Braves Spring Training game at ESPN wide world of sports. I've never been to a spring training game but it was a compromise :). Then we have reservations at Rainforest Cafe downtown at 6:00 pm.

Monday March 4th. Rope drop at DHS. ADR's at Rose and Crown in Epcot around 5.

Tuesday March 5th. Rope drop at AK. ADR's at Yak and Yeti for 12:30. Either DHS or Magic Kingdom in the afternoon.

Wednesday March 6th. Rope drop at MK. Hoping to get a 5 pm or 5:30 pm ADR for 50's Primetime. No luck yet. Then DHS and watching Fantasmic! on our final night.

Thats all I have for now.

Thank you! He works for John Deere and loves tractors. Someone made us a little sign at one of our showers that said Once upon a time there were Tractor Wheels and Glass Heels and they lived happily ever after. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter