Toysrus sale!!!!

becky7953

DIS Veteran
I went to Toysrus by us last night! Oh my!!!!
They had a ton of clearance items that were green tagged. The sale was to take 50% off green tag item. I spent $100.00. I got a ton of stuff from Rescue Heroes to Fisher Price Power touch. Wow is all I have to say about the bargins!!! I have my Christmas shopping almost done :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This was in store not online

Yea I noticed the same thing. I stopped by yesterday morning and got a few things that they also had online. Like the disney princess tiny doll sets and a few other things for only $4.99.

50%? Ours had 30% off the green tags over the weekend. Not a bad deal, but I had other things to get this weekend so I didn't buy anything. If it's up to 50%, I may need to go do some shopping.

I stopped in today but wound up not buying anything. Most of the green tags were the original price, so you were paying 50% of the retail price. I'm spoiled by the bigger discounts that we've seen in the past.

Sheila

The 50% off Just started on Sunday...

I picked up 7 of these cute Disney Princess Mirrors that when you press the button they light up and than you have 3 different princesses appear on the mirror.

They are a decent size. They came out ot $1.60 each.

I saw a few things when my husband was in there picking up Madden the other day. He also got a wireless controller for PS2 for $10 since he was buying Madden.

Just back from Toys R Us. There was an ad in our newspaper on Sunday that announced the 50% off Green Tag Clearance. Our store has a ton of stuff. DD's Bday party is this weekend so I was in a big hurry, but I found some My Little Pony things (her Bday theme this year). I'm hoping to get back to look again once the party preparations are over.

I went tonight and got a lot of christmas shopping done. They had a lot more stuff at 50% off this week than they did at 30% off last week. Some stuff I thought I'd try to wait for the 75% off. If I get it, fine, if not, no biggie.

I get paid on Friday...think I'll have to go shopping on Saturday.

I bought a few books at 7.50 each, but would get some more if I can find them for less. I'd also love to find some discounted Story Reader books.
TIA!

I hit our local TRU the other night. I managed to finish up my Christmas shopping for our nieces and nephews. :) With my dh being without a full-time job, that clearance was a big blessing!! I found things that each of them will really love, and I didn't have to spend more than $30! :teeth:

I swung by today- Man, there was alot on sale. I got some wooden puzzles for $2 each, coloring books for $1, some of the crayola craft kits for $5! I was amazed!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter