Toys R Us coupon?

christinadei

<font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until
Does anyone have a printable toys r us coupon? I've been shopping their clearance sales and want to get DS the disney dream sketcher for christmas. They have it on clearance for 26.98 (both mickey and princess) and games for 8.98 (Incredibles and Nemo), $6.48 (Toy Story) and 5.48 (Princess). These are great prices, but still kind of high for my budget, a coupon woudl be great. Thanks!

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=32007&page=2

I don't know if this link will work. If not, go to gottadeal.com and go to the forum section. Look under offline and the thread is about halfway down the page. Apparently the direct link is no longer working, but someone kindly posted the coupon in the thread. The coupon is for 5 off of 25 toy or clothing and good until 9-30-06. Hope this helps!

I just tried to use this coupon at Toys r Us and they wouldn't accept it.
They said that they don't accept internet coupons and that it is not a valid coupon. Has anyone had any luck using this coupon?

i tried to use the online coupon a while ago and they wouldn't take it. i know that it was a valid coupon from the toys r us site "differently abled" catalog (i have a disabled son, so i was checking out the catalog online, when i came across the coupon. if you look at the catalog now, it does not include the coupon page.) i didn't want to fight with them, but i'm sure some type of fraud caused them to stop taking the coupon. it is a shame that something good has to be ruined. good luck & maybe your store will take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts