Toy Story refurbishment

mvcomet

Earning My Ears
I believe Toy Story was due to reopen yesterday. 1) Does anybody know if that happened? & 2) If so, did you notice what (if any) changes they made?

It did open yesterday. I'm a WDW expert and this was my first time on DCA's version so I can't tell you the differences. Happy Riding! P.S. This ride needs a FastPass!!!!!

It did open yesterday. I'm a WDW expert and this was my first time on DCA's version so I can't tell you the differences. Happy Riding! P.S. This ride needs a FastPass!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I still don't get why Roger Rabbit has FP & then something like TSMM doesn't. :confused3

Couldn't agree more. I still don't get why Roger Rabbit has FP & then something like TSMM doesn't. :confused3

Its more of the where to put the fastpass and where to put the line. There is no space.

Nothing happened to the ride. It just went down for its normal refurbishment. I has been running none stop for a good year or so.

Ah, I'm leaving for DL tonight and didn't know Toy Story was down, so I'm doubly happy that it's back up in time for my trip!!

To the WDW vet... isn't the toy story queue at WDW awesome?! Ride was the same but the turning vastly different and I enjoyed every minute of it. :-)

What happened to their release that part of the refurb was to add Toy Story 3 scenes? We're going on Friday, we'll have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter