Toy story pizza planet pizzas at DHS?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Are the child's and adult cheese pizzas the same size or is the child's pizza smaller?

Is it made very doughy like the adults with all the toppings sliding to the middle or is it flatter? Tying to decide if my 2yr old will eat it or not.

Hi
It was just like the adults, doughy, the last time I was there. It looked the same, but smaller. I don't remember the cheese slipping into the middle.

Not trying to be mean...but i would suggest you not go.

Pizza planet is terrible. in fact, all wdw pizza except for flatbreads at some of the deluxe hotels and via napoli is...well...terrible.

but i'm sure you have your reasons...to tell you the truth - fast food at MGM is the worst by a nautical mile. ABC commissary is the WORST food in disney history - i have no doubts.

all the sit downs...with the exception of the hit or miss hollywood and vine...are typically pretty good. brown derby has always been in my top 5...no doubt.

I am planning on pizza planet cause I think it is the best place for my 2yr old to be loud and run around with all the arcade games in there. The other counter services seem like he would have to stay seated to not bother anyone while they ate space wise. Thinking about hollywood and vine as DS loves Disney Jr characters but don't want to do the credit card hold and then not go cause of DS for whatever reason. Might ask if they have anything avalible that morning for lunch which I doubt they will but will try. do you know if they still do a credit card hold if you make a some day reservation that morning with them?

Pizza planet is terrible. in fact, all wdw pizza except for flatbreads at some of the deluxe hotels and via napoli is...well...terrible.

but i'm sure you have your reasons...to tell you the truth - fast food at MGM is the worst by a nautical mile. ABC commissary is the WORST food in disney history - i have no doubts.

all the sit downs...with the exception of the hit or miss hollywood and vine...are typically pretty good. brown derby has always been in my top 5...no doubt.

Is it made very doughy like the adults with all the toppings sliding to the middle or is it flatter? Tying to decide if my 2yr old will eat it or not.
Its VERY doughy. Not flat at all. Its awful!

LMAO!! :lmao: I agree with this! 200%!!!!!! The pizza is terrible. Pizza at all disney QS locations and resort food courts are all the same, this includes Toy Story @ HS and Pizzafari @ AK. Just awful. :thumbsup2

Pizza Planet is not that bad, some really like it.

It is your average theme park pizza. Not as good as your local pizza chain except maybe better than Little Caesers.

It is definately not gourmet and there is better pizza on property.

Pizza Planet is loud, it is also fun for families that want that environment. There are arcade games and it is inside, which is great to get out of the heat.

If your little one likes a thick crust, they will probably eat it. The adult portion comes with a salad and dessert. You could probably share the adult portion.

:goodvibes

Just wanted to correct myself,

If you are on the dining plan the pizza comes with a salad & a dessert.

I agree with this statement. Pizza Planet is a cool location and themed really well but get the salad. :) My DH disagrees with me on this though. He doesn't love their pizza but says it is edible. I disagree. Every couple of years, I do try it again. It is always worse than I remembered. Your child will probably eat thier pizza. My DD would probably eat their pizza too without an issue. She also eats Chuck E Cheese's pizza, which is also terrible but not quite as bad as Disney World pizza.

The flatbreads are nothing spectacular either. I do LOVE Via Napoli though.

I do LOVE Via Napoli though.

Oh yes, Via Napoli pizza is simply outstanding! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

OP, honestly if you're looking for a place to unwind and let your kid run around, Pizza Planet might be the perfect place. Its loud in the arcade, which is perfect because it will a) keep your kid busy, and b) if your child acts up, the arcade will drown out the screams. Lol! If anything, you can always visit the arcade without eating at Pizza Planet. Or just get the kids pizza for your child, and grab something for yourself somewhere else. ;)

My kids like Pizza Planet pizza. My dd says it is better than the pizza she gets at school.

Our last trip I got the vegetable pizza and it was edible. It wasn't any worse than a frozen pizza from the grocery store. It was nice having the salad to go with it.

My son ordered some sort of sandwich (can't remember) and it took so long for them to fix it, they gave us a free souvenir straw cup.

We were there earlier this week. I was pretty disappointed, and my children didn't eat much of theirs which is really surprising--they are usually like trash compactors and will eat ANYthing. Also, maybe it was where we were sitting, but I wold not want my 2 year old (I have one) running around, She would be knocking into people or around a corner and out of sight in an instant. My 6 year old complained the whole time because we would not pay for the arcade games (sorry, we're already paying for pretty much nonstop fun here). Not sure what I would do in the future. We take afternoon breaks, so in the future I might just eat off-site for lunch at HS.

We ate here on our 2 previous trips and have it scheduled in again this year. My kids love the arcade games and the atmosphere. The pizza while not anything to write home about -- it is "ok"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter