Toy Story Mania for Wii - Video

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

There is a video of the Toy Story Mania game coming out on Wii that you can watch here:

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/toystorymania/video/6209371/toy-story-mania-interview

It's actually an interview with a game developer where he's explaining about the gameplay, multiplayer modes etc but whilst he's talking, the video is showing you some of the different games and menus. It looks excellent so far, brilliant for parties I would imagine.

There's a release date on the site of Sept 18th but I wouldn't count too much on that, these things are notorious for changing.

Cool

I think I'll get this for the kids for Christmas (even though DH and I'd play it just as much!)

Can't wait for this to come out, we love TSM! :hyper:

Sounds brillant, thanks for the link Sophie:thumbsup2

Hope it is considerably better than Disney/Pixar's other game offerings, since mostly their graphics are poor in comparison with other software houses :)

I will definitely be buying this, thanks for the link.:thumbsup2

That is so cool.
I can't wait to get my hands on it. I wonder if playing it will reveal any tips to help us increase our scores on the real thing in HS. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to get hold of this game - it looks like good fun and will hopefully improve my aim for when I get for when I go on the ride again next year :thumbsup2

Looks like this is a "must buy"!! DD and I fly out to WDW on its release date of 18th September for our first mum and daughter only trip. DH says he's going to get this game and practice like mad whilst we're away so he can beat us when we get back.

However, I'd rather be playing the real game in the real Toy Story Mania any time!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter