towncar services

mep319

<font color=green>Go EAGLES! Go FLYERS!<br><font c
Any scoop on the Cartier town car service? It comes in a little cheapier than the rest but of course $10.00 isn't much if you have a bad experience. We previously used yourride.net which was fine, great actually. The last guy was just a bit annoying...couldn't keep his lies straight. Any suggestions on who to use? And any experience w/ Cartiertowncar.com?? Good and bad please!

Sorry I havent used them but I have used FL Tours. They were great. Our driver was waiting at the airport even though our flight was 1.5 hours late. Both drivers we had were nice and on time. They also provide car seats at no extra charge.

We used Cartier in May. The reason we used them was mainly due to their great price. We needed a van and car seats. The other car services charged extra for the van and the car seats. Cartier was great. I highly reccomend them. Our driver, Ali was very nice. He offered a grocery stop, even though we hadn't scheduled one a head of time. But we didn't need one. He drove us both ways. The van was new and spotless. He was a very good driver. We will be using them again in October.

I second FL Tours - very nice, excellent toddler car seat - great grocery stop and very polite and assisting

Thanks
jaysue

We used Cartier in May. They were very nice and on-time. They even were there after we missed our connecting flight and had to arrive 2 hours later! We also got the van, basically for the extra room and it was very clean and a comfortable ride. We had Ali pick us up from the airport and someone else pick us up at the hotel. We didn't take the grocery stop since it was so late at night when we got in, but it was offered. It was quite nice also to just cross the street to our waiting van. I would definitely use them again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!