Towncar Reservation Question

racheleich

Earning My Ears
We made a reservation w/ Prestige Towncar for our upcoming trip. We booked it on-line and got the standard email confirmation (including our request for a grocery stop). Do we just trust that we're set, or do you call to confirm also? Just wondering what others have done in the past. Thanks!

We just got back 2-14-05 from Orlando. We used Prestige Towncar service from the airport to the Wilderness Lodge, from the Wilderness Lodge to the Disney Cruise, after the cruise back to Boardwalk Inn and from the Boardwalk Inn to the airport. They were great. Dennis was our driver and was super. He's very knowledgable, dependable and fun to talk to. I think the e-mail confirmation is all you need.

We also used Prestige towncars for our trip in January. Being the compulsive planner I am, I just had to call a few days before our trip. Rafael (who apparently is the boss as well as part time driver) answered the phone. I told him I was afraid of being stranded at the airport. He laughed and assured me the driver would be there. After he checked, he came back and verified delivery to the WL and pickup 6 days later at the AKL and verified the times. Everything went without a hitch. Before we even left the airport the driver verified the fee, pickup dates, and times again. Prestige is great. You will love them.

Thanks so much for the replies! My main concern also has been being stranded at the airport. I'm sure it will all be fine though. 9 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter