Town Car Trunk Space...

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Just wondering how much will a Town Car's trunk hold?

We'll be bringing 3 regular size suitcases, a stroller, and possibly a pack n play. We'll also have a couple carry ons, too but can fit in front, I suppose.

Thanks!!

I don't know if the new towncars have smaller trunks, but we had a towncar in 1997(I think). We were five people with about 8 suitcases of various sizes plus carryons. They fit into the trunk with no problem.

Ed

We switched to Tiffany's van service a few years ago. We usually have 2 rolling duffles, 2 oversize pullmans ,2 28" pullmans and our carryons that we keep in the passenger area. Last time we used a towncar, the driver, Brian, crammed our bags in and bent the frame of one the duffles. There are four of us and we are more comfortable in the van.

Last time we got a ride to the airport (September) we fit 3 small -medium suitcases, a stroller (small but not umbrella) and a fairly large rolling duffle bag, but it required some figuring out.

I think you'll be fine. Even with a regular sedan (we have a Honda Accord), the only thing that causes a problem is the stroller.

I also have switched to the Tiffany van service...more comfortable, and I don't have to worry about juggling luggage in the back seat. Ask for Jerry when you reserve, very competent and accomodating vis a vis grocery stops etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter