Tours in DCA?

None per say but I *think* both the Welcome tour and the Halloween Myths tour go there but I havent taken either one of them (I *know* the Walt tour doesnt...)

-em

There are tours (walkthoughs really) of the Mission Tortilla factory and the Boudin Bread factory. They take all of a few minutes, but you do get a free sample.

I believe it's called the Pacific Wharf area. The tours are pretty cute, actually - my kids at 5 and 6 enjoyed them. At the end of the tour you end up where you can buy the products - but there are also small free samples. The Boudin tour ends and you can get clam chowder in their wonderful bread bowls....... can't beat it for a great lunch! They are short - I'd say no more than 10 minutes each- and I know woth the Boudin tour it's self paced - so if kids get bored you can just walk through more quickly.

Ahh those kind of tours- I wouldnt budget much time unless you get hungry (The flour tortillas are the best ;) as they both only take a few minutes each

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter