Who was dumber?

• Tourist

• Deer

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkerbellblondie19

Blonde? Just a little. Or a lot.
A deer that didn't move out of the way of a bike coming at him

OR

The man that was riding his bike in a secluded area at 3 in the morning and didn't ride around the dear?

Well...maybe it was a "dear" instead of a "deer" and she threw him to the ground and beat the living daylights out of him. Maybe we should see if the teacup lady (I'll use that term lightly) has an alibi. :teeth:

I always thought it was a known fact that at 3 am the deer has the right of way... Now if it was 4 am and if they were in Ohio then the deer would be at fault...

Look everyone.......these are the facts...........a tourist bicycling at 3 am.......i mean what good comes about at 3 in the morning.............I mean its obvious what he was trying to do..........this must be the kid's father who got hit by Tigger earlier this year........he biked down so that he could go and try to find Tigger in the woods.....he saw Bambi after trying for about 2 hours and decided he was gonna whack Bambi to send a message to Tigger.....kind of like if you attack one of mine, I'll attack one of your own......I think the pipe bomb in downtown disney was also a message and the two that got kidnapped and then taken into the woods(the 100 acre woods) might be behind this as well..I mean when the cops said they were not going to continue the investigation, it was not because they were lying, its because Tigger and Pooh were the ones that kidnapped them....yeah thats it....and the cops from their home town called down because this was not the first time they told the same story....thats why the cops did not want to persue because they are on the take as well............I don't know but when I get down there in September I am going to look into this.

THE ABOVE COMMENTS WERE MADE WHILE DRINKING BUZZLIGHTYEAR BEER AND RATATOUILLE WINE. ANYONE OFFENDED BY THE COMMENTS ABOVE PLEASE SEND LETTER TO:

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN AND THE 100 ACRE WOODS GANG
123 WINNIE AVE APT TTFN
COSTAGUATEMEXIRICO, FL T.I. DOUBLE GER ..ER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter