Touring Plans Ticket Finder

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
I am looking at the options on Touring Plans for tickets for my dates (Aug 21 through Aug 26) but when I click on the links the prices I get are different then what shows up. Am I doing something wrong? Historically I have used Undercover Tourist for tickets but I am open to trying a different place if it a reputable reseller. Boardwalk tickets is coming up as the cheapest on TP.

Also, apologies if this post is not allowed. I did a search and it seemed both companies have been mentioned so hopefully I am not breaking any forum rules.

You don't say what ticket choice you're buying. When I looked for 4-day base tickets for your dates, Touring Plans says that Boardwalk Ticketing is the cheapest at $410. When I go to Boardwalk Ticketing and look for 4-day base tickets starting August 21, it says they cost $410. That looks consistent to me.

Edit to add: Boardwalk Ticketing does not know the choices you made when doing your Touring Plans search. Be sure to choose the same tickets and starting date.

Last edited:
Don’t forget about the tax. TP shows the total price including tax.

We used BW for our tickets in Jan and again for upcoming Sept trip. $10 cheaper than the next best option. Plus we were able to save $5 more by moving our first day of use date back 2 days. It doesn’t always help to play with dates but can if you’re able to cut weekend days out of range of use (and you know definitely won’t be using the ticket those days). Adding hopper on our 6 day ticket was $75 through Boardwalk ticketing, would’ve been $91 thru WDW (both numbers include tax). Saved us a decent amount overall!

Oh we are buying a three day park hopper. I need to try playing around with the start dates. I think it might work better for me for Universal than Disney though.

Oh we are buying a three day park hopper. I need to try playing around with the start dates. I think it might work better for me for Universal than Disney though.
You won't have a lot of wiggle room for 3-day tickets at WDW. Those have a 5-day use window. So a ticket that starts 8/21 is only valid through 8/25. If you have 3 consecutive days planned at WDW parks, you'll be fine. But a 3-day ticket doesn't include both ends of your visit.

If you have AAA also check the prices on their website. I recently found them to be cheaper than the resellers listed on the touring plans tool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter