Touring plans question

On the phone app, when i look under fastpass availability it shows for each park it saids for party of 1. is there a way to show for party of 2, 4 etc?

I haven't used the app so I'm not sure, but I don't think you can book FP+ through the Touring Plans app. It might show predicted FP+ availability.

It's just showing you what its system is able to find for a party of 1. They had to use something, and this is the smallest variable and able to show the widest availability. If it's not available for a party of 1, it won't be available for a larger party.

Of course, you can't book a fast pass with this app so it's only to show you availability. And actual availability is only going to be shown through My Disney Experience as things pop in and out of availability.

Basically, it's just an extra tool to give you some planning information.

Thedibb has (or used to have) a calendar that shows you open fastpasses. To keep from completely overwhelming the Disney system, these third party sites will limit variables (like party size) when doing these checks.

If touringplans, thedibb, etc, called every party size available, then the system wouldn't be able to actually process FPs for people in the parks. Also, the people in charge of the FP system might block repeated inquiries, which would result in us getting no information, at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter