tour guide mike

paper1225

DIS Veteran
Are there any discounts regarding tour guide mike? I am signed up for different newsletters but am not sure where the best discount (if any available) would be! TIA

If you go to parks and touring there is coupon on the top for $3 off. It is a very convoluted site and hard to follow if you don't have a lot of time. Sign up early and take the time to go through the site. It has taken me months to get the information I needed from the site.

I :lovestruc TGM! The forums there are sooo friendly and there are no flames. Ask any question. The site can be confusing at first, but once you get into the forums, it's a piece of cake. TGM is a DIS board sponsor so you just need to click his image for the discount. it is soooooo worth the $$. I don't even have a trip planned until 2010 and have renewed.

I agree with the previous poster - the crowd times & when to go to what parks is worth every penny in my mind!!

I am a TGM fanatic:lovestruc . It is a bit confusing at first, but the least crowded parks and days is totally worth it.
The monthly mousesavers newsletter usually has a promo code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter