Tour, for sure!

PinkiexLi

Mouseketeer
My plan is to definitely do a tour next year, but don't know which tour and what the prices are. Can anyone help? Also, are the tours boring for kids? I don't want to pay for my DD is she won't enjoy it. Thanks!

All of the tours offered all listed here on Disney's web site. If you click on the specific tour, you can see pricing and more details.

HTH,
Dreams

Some of the tours don't have a price...

First, you're welcome.
Second, I just clicked on each tour individually to try to help you further. I am seeing prices for each tour. Which one is not showing pricing for you? If you post here more specifically, we can assist even more.

- Dreams

We will be doing the discover the magic tour in a couple of weeks with our kids so I can let you know what that one is like afterwards. I did the holiday tour last year and I enjoyed it but my kids probably would not have.

The Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour has sure gotten pricey @ $109! When I went on it in 2000, it was ~ $16, and there was a 50% off coupon in the Birnbaum's Disneyland guide book. I went on the tour again in Sept 2011 and paid $51.20 with the Disney Visa discount. The current price with the same discount is $87.20.

My wife is a florist so we are definitely doing the cultivating the magic tour. $60 a person I think. ..

My wife is a florist so we are definitely doing the cultivating the magic tour. $60 a person I think. ..

I've done this tour with my partner and his mother and I thought it would be boring, but it is quite fascinating and I learned ALOT about DL history.

If your wife is florist, she will love it!!! Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!