Totally Random Election Day Running Poll

What is your favorite RunDisney post-race food box item?

• Banana

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • "Cheese" dip and chips

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • Hummus and chips

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Powerade

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • How could you not have mentioned......

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

jmasgat

DIS Veteran
In honor of election day, I submit for your consideration a totally random poll that is sure to be as non-controversial as the day's election outcomes, namely favorite RunDisney post-race food box item.

As I don't entirely recall what's on offer these days, I have included things from races past and present. If I have overlooked your favorite item, feel free to select "How could you not have mentioned" and leave a comment. And if you eschew all Disney food on offer (perhaps a parking lot beer is all you need), then that's cool, too.

Have fun, and please vote--IRL as well as here.

Last edited:

I typically don’t like to eat right after I run, so I went with none of the above. I always take the snack box, but usually decide if I want something out of it or not when I’m back in my room before or after a shower…

This girl just wants some potato chips plz. Or WATERMELON. yum
However, this reminded me that one of the last local races I did gave out cups of watermelon at the end, and it was everything I didn’t know I needed!

This is why I like doing races at home in MN, a lot of them are sponsored by Old Dutch, so we get potato chips. Also Salted Nut Rolls from Pearsons, which I don’t like, but I always snag some for my grandma.
Potato chips! I had a sweaty lunch time run last year and had Jersey Mike’s afterwards. Those potato chips were amazing!

If only rD provided the parking lot beer…..

Chicago Marathon gives you a beer at the finish line (among other food/beverage items) PLUS you have a ticket on your bib to exchange for an additional beer at the reunion area. Disney needs to step up their game 8-)

ETA: I miss Oreos in the race box, but the fig newtons I got after the 10K were delicious.

Chicago Marathon gives you a beer at the finish line (among other food/beverage items) PLUS you have a ticket on your bib to exchange for an additional beer at the reunion area. Disney needs to step up their game 8-)

Agree! Rock-n-Roll also provides beer at the finish and in the reunion area.

Agree! Rock-n-Roll also provides beer at the finish and in the reunion area.
Twin Cities Marathon Weekend races also have free beer coupons on the bibs, but I don’t drink beer, and I’m always alone, so I have to drive home

While I understand why they don’t do it, I wish they’d have bins of all the different snack options so you can pick and choose. I might like some of the stuff in the boxes, but not all of it, so I just don’t take a box because I have issues with food waste (it was nice to see the snack box donation bins after the half at W&D)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter