Totally Off Topic Here, But I Have To Share My News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats so wonderful!! Your baby and I share a b-day!!

Glad everything worked out for you, and your Prince is doing so well!!! August 8th is a good day to be born (my grandma's birthday)!!!

Cant wait to hear updates on the baby, and take care!!

Shannie:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow! He's here already! Time sure does fly.

My big tip for baby's first trip to WDW is to invest in a nice umbrella stroller! We spent a small fortune on a Peg Perego (it had to recline all the way for sleeping, have a full hood to protect from the sun, and fold up small enough to fit in an airline overhead. It saw 4 trips to WDW and broke once my oldest became just too big for it! We bought a replacement Kolcraft at JC Penney for less than half the price for our younger son. It is almost as functional but needs to be gate checked. The colors are cool gray, black and yellow. Fits right into the stroller parking at Test Track!

Congratulations! Stay in touch during those late nights up with the baby!

What wonderful news!! Congratulations on the sweet little prince. My DD is getting married in October and I cannot wait til they start a family. To take a little one to WDW again is just the best. You are going to have such great fun planning your trip with him.

Congratulations! Disney with an infant is great :). The characters *love* little babies!

Congratulations! We have a Chase, 8 years old. Our Chase certainly lives up to his name, I'll keep you in my prayers ;) !

A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Your post was filled with so much joy and happiness!!!

You are one excited mommy!!!

:p AN EXCITED MOMMY = A WONDERFUL MOMMY!!!!!!:p

Congratulations and Best wishes on the arrival of your new little prince! I am sure he is going to bring much love and joy to your family.

Take care, remember - sleep when the baby sleeps.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE CHASE!!!!

Congratulations
and
Welcome to the Dis Chase David:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter