Totally Off Topic Here, But I Have To Share My News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
My baby is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase David was born on August 8, 2002 at 1:22pm. He weighed 7lbs. 1oz. and was 21 inches long. I had an easy labor and delivery and my little prince is the cutest thing! We are hoping to take him to WDW in October 2003.

Of course his take home outfit was Pooh and his pajamas are Mickey and Donald!

I'll be popping in here at the DIS every chance I get!

I'm so happy to be a mommy!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Anne! I just knew everything would go well!!! Now you can start planning your October 2003 trip!!!

Congratulations!!!!!:p What a wonderful addition to your family! I'm sure your little prince will love his first WDW trip!

:earsgirl: Krissy

Congratualtions!!!!! Hope to see you on here as much as you can, planning for his big trip!!!!

Don't forget to plan for his first haircut at MK! My son was also gatekeeper on his first trip. I'm sure there are many "firsts" you can do.

Get lots of rest and take care of yourself. How lucky to have an easy delivery!!!

What a lucky child to be born into such a loving and welcoming family. Many blessing upon you all and keep on enjoying this greatest adventure of your life.

Slightly Goofy

"It is no small thing, when those so fresh from God love us."

... on the other hand,

"God made 'em cute so we wouldn't kill 'em."

You can guess which one my wife made me put on our birth announcements. Both of our DS's came home in Smilely-face tie-dye... bought at a Grateful Dead concert. We still have it... and the adorable Pooh sweatshirt they wore as well.

Congratulations to you; may love & peace & the magic of Disney follow you & yours....

Just remember a newborn is never off topic. My daughter is 18 and I still remember the monent I first saw her---I cried for pure joy. I do have one peice of advice--even though you didn't ask----No means No. I am a guppy---and now even at 18 I let her talk me into a new puppy--I thought I said No!--Ya right

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY!!!!!

post pictures on the board.

PattyN

CONGRATULATIONS, MOMMY & DADDY, Time flys by so enjoy each and every moment, before you know it they are all grown up and starting a life of there own. Chase David, that is a strong name, sounds this little guy is one lucky prince.:bounce: :D

Congratulations. Let the planning for his first trip to Disney begin :D .

Congratulations!!!

Now you will enjoy disney so much more! We're taking our 6th trip to disney soon, our daughter's 3rd! It's so much more fun w/little kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter