Totally Objective and Scientific Poll 2: Which is the best TP at WDW?

Which is the best TP at WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

akaStargazer65

Earning My Ears
Hey all it’s time for another informative Poll! Which is the best TP? (at WDW, keeping it simple)

Getting this out there based on the incredible success and importance of Poll 1 between the monorail and skyliner:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...which-is-better-monorail-or-skyliner.3883869/

You know the dilemma. Sometimes you might only have time to go to one park, and so you are left wondering, which park should I go to? Now you might decide this on the basis of some silly notion like going where YOU feel like, or taking a family vote, or other such nonsense. When really, you should let other people who you don't know tell you where to go.

So this poll will allow all of you to help the undecided. When we get done, we will know unequivocally which TP is the best. You will be able to step in and tell anyone on the forum in this dilemma what is best for them. (If they protest that they want to go to a different park, realize this is just because they are probably ignorant of basic WDW facts, and you should just tell them so to calm them down)

Last edited:
Hey all it’s time for another informative Poll! Which is the best TP? (at WDW, keeping it simple)

You know the dilemma. Sometimes you might only have time to go to one park, and so you are left wondering, which park should I go to? Now you might decide this on the basis of some silly notion like going where YOU feel like, or taking a family vote, or other such nonsense. When really, you should let other people who you don't know tell you where to go.

So this poll will allow all of you to help the undecided. When we get done, we will know unequivocally which TP is the best. You will be able to step in and tell anyone on the forum in this dilemma what is best for them. (If they protest that they want to go to a different park, realize this is just because they are probably ignorant of basic WDW facts, and you should just tell them so to calm them down)
Maybe you should post this in the Theme Parks forum. This is the DVC forum.

Welcome to the DIS.

I know my response will likely be in the minority. It'll probably place 3rd. I guess we'll see at the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter