Totally Last Minute Spring Fling! No DDP, Tons Of Pics! COMPLETE!

There are no words for just how sad I am that your trip and reviews are over :sad2: I almost feel like I did when I watched the last ever episode of Desperate Housewives the other night. It sure was a fun ride (both your reviews and Housewives ;)).

Hope you get another Disney fix really soon and thanks so much for the yummy pics and great reviews :flower3:

I am so sad that your trip (and therefore dining report) is over! I enjoyed reading it and seeing all of the pictures so much. It was great! So glad you had a magical vacation, and I will be looking forward to your next one. :) Good luck to your husband with the new job! Good vibes are being sent out.

Thanks for your great reviews! You and your hubby seem like lots of fun.

Your pics are great, I think I would like to try everything but especially the Rum Runner and Wildberry Margarita.

And sending some :wizard: your way for DVC!

Thanks for the DVC pixie dust! :goodvibes We're fun when we're in Disney, but at home we're kinda lame. :lmao: Thanks for reading!

So sorry about your DH's job. My DH is being made redundant in October but we have known about it for some time and, with some forward planning, are still (hopefully) able to have our vacations. Hope your hubby gets the job :goodvibes And hope you get your DVC ;) Buying into DVC was the best thing we ever did :thumbsup2

There are no words for just how sad I am that your trip and reviews are over :sad2: I almost feel like I did when I watched the last ever episode of Desperate Housewives the other night. It sure was a fun ride (both your reviews and Housewives ;)).

Hope you get another Disney fix really soon and thanks so much for the yummy pics and great reviews :flower3:

Thanks! We had a lot of time to plan for hubby being out of work too since his job gave a lot of notice about when they were closing up his facility. I am a super planner and saver, so we've made it a really positive experience. He was able to go back to school to finish his degree, so now he can get a better job making more money (hopefully). I am really excited about buying into DVC! I've put a ton of research into it and it will be great for us. We've been using my mom's points for our last 4 trips (since she never uses hers) and now I think we're too spoiled to not stay at villa resorts for most of our trips.

Thanks so much for all the great comments this whole time! :goodvibes I'm always so sad to finish my DRs. I need to go slower! :laughing: I am looking forward to reading all about your trip later this summer! Hope your upcoming vacation is wonderful! Say hi to Mickey for me! :wave2:

I am so sad that your trip (and therefore dining report) is over! I enjoyed reading it and seeing all of the pictures so much. It was great! So glad you had a magical vacation, and I will be looking forward to your next one. :) Good luck to your husband with the new job! Good vibes are being sent out.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I am really glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the good vibes too! We need all the positive energy we can get!

Oh man....not you too, Tinkerbell! emmysmommy, DonaldDoleWhip and now you, all finishing up your Dining reports within less than 24 hours time. This has turned into a depressing day here on the Dining boards. :sad2: It almost feels like my first day back to work after a Disney trip...almost, but not quite that bad, thank goodness. :laughing:

But anyway, thank you so much for sharing your dining experiences with us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about them! :thanks:

Awesome reviews! Thank you for taking the time to share.

So...............when is your next WDW trip? LOL!

Ahhh I'm so sad to see your report come to an end! Even if it did end on tonga toast, which is a good way for anything to end, really.

I thoroughly enjoyed your DR and will look forward to the next one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your hubby, I hope he gets the job! I'm also sending some pixie dust for DVC. :wizard:

I loved your reviews and appreciate all the time and effort you put into them. Reading reviews is an obsession of mine, especially when I have a trip to plan. I hope everything goes well with DH's job hunt, and that you are planning a next trip soon!

We bought DVC about 6 years ago - a resale at our favorite resort BWV, and it has been such a great experience for us!:hippie:

What a nice review,so very entertaining. Good for you guys for stickin' around for a movie. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow! I think I just spent almost 2 hours reading this thread! LOL!

Loved your reviews! WPE was already on our plan b/c we enjoyed it SO much last time, but now I want to go more than once! there's too many good things! We loved the meatloaf and the pizza!

We stayed at POFQ last time and loved it. FYI, the beignets are not like Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter in NOLA! still good though. We've had them many times and stopped in NOLA the day before we were at WDW. Definitely different. I don't know if the cook that week at POFQ was different or what. Ours were hollow inside and the dough was so very different. Cafe du Monde's are thick and yummy!! Imagine a 2 inch thick funnel cake w/ powdered sugar on top. But that being said, doughnuts here in Louisiana are different too, lol.

Y'all should seriously consider visiting NOLA some time. You would love it! The French Quarter, the market, the trolley ride through the Garden District...the FOOD! yum! There's this place in the Garden District called Voo Doo BBQ. Your post about the voo doo chicken reminded me of it. oh my yummy! SO good! Louisiana's food has so much flavor (not bland like you were describing). We've found that most places outside the state that try to copy it don't even come close, so we quit trying it away from home, lol. I could go on and on. Word of advice, though... don't go in the summer. it is hotter than FL! Our last trip, we went in March, the week after Mardi Gras (don't go then either) during the food festival on Royale St. It was still nice outside without being hot or cold. We actually wore shorts b/c we really didn't get below 70 very often this past winter.

Loved all the reviews! the food looks so yummy! oh and my DD wants me to ask if you can buy a fried pickle on the side to go! LOL!

Oh man....not you too, Tinkerbell! emmysmommy, DonaldDoleWhip and now you, all finishing up your Dining reports within less than 24 hours time. This has turned into a depressing day here on the Dining boards. :sad2: It almost feels like my first day back to work after a Disney trip...almost, but not quite that bad, thank goodness. :laughing:

But anyway, thank you so much for sharing your dining experiences with us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about them! :thanks:

:laughing: I know! How did so many of us end our reviews so close together? I don't know if anything is more depressing than the first day back to work after a Disney trip. I run my own business with my mom and I never get a break in between work and vacation. I get thrown back into the real world too quickly. I have literally come in the house after the long drive home, thrown my suitcases down, grabbed my work keys and walked right back out the door. Brutal.

Thanks for reading along! At least I still have the rest of your reviews to look forward to!
:goodvibes

Awesome reviews! Thank you for taking the time to share.

So...............when is your next WDW trip? LOL!

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! As far as the next trip... the sooner the better!

Ahhh I'm so sad to see your report come to an end! Even if it did end on tonga toast, which is a good way for anything to end, really.

That is very very true. :thumbsup2

I thoroughly enjoyed your DR and will look forward to the next one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your hubby, I hope he gets the job! I'm also sending some pixie dust for DVC. :wizard:

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to writing another one. I just told hubby I'm already having DR withdrawal and I need another trip soon. :laughing:

I loved your reviews and appreciate all the time and effort you put into them. Reading reviews is an obsession of mine, especially when I have a trip to plan. I hope everything goes well with DH's job hunt, and that you are planning a next trip soon!

We bought DVC about 6 years ago - a resale at our favorite resort BWV, and it has been such a great experience for us!:hippie:

Thank you very much! I'm obsessed with all the reviews as well. I need something to keep me from going crazy in between trips. :laughing:

BWV is where I want to buy in as well. Hubby likes AKL and I like BWV, but since I do all the research I get to choose.
:thumbsup2

What a nice review,so very entertaining. Good for you guys for stickin' around for a movie. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks! We had to drag this trip out for as long as possible. We just couldn't make ourselves go home this time. Hope you have a great time at SSR on your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

Wow! I think I just spent almost 2 hours reading this thread! LOL!

Loved your reviews! WPE was already on our plan b/c we enjoyed it SO much last time, but now I want to go more than once! there's too many good things! We loved the meatloaf and the pizza!

We stayed at POFQ last time and loved it. FYI, the beignets are not like Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter in NOLA! still good though. We've had them many times and stopped in NOLA the day before we were at WDW. Definitely different. I don't know if the cook that week at POFQ was different or what. Ours were hollow inside and the dough was so very different. Cafe du Monde's are thick and yummy!! Imagine a 2 inch thick funnel cake w/ powdered sugar on top. But that being said, doughnuts here in Louisiana are different too, lol.

Y'all should seriously consider visiting NOLA some time. You would love it! The French Quarter, the market, the trolley ride through the Garden District...the FOOD! yum! There's this place in the Garden District called Voo Doo BBQ. Your post about the voo doo chicken reminded me of it. oh my yummy! SO good! Louisiana's food has so much flavor (not bland like you were describing). We've found that most places outside the state that try to copy it don't even come close, so we quit trying it away from home, lol. I could go on and on. Word of advice, though... don't go in the summer. it is hotter than FL! Our last trip, we went in March, the week after Mardi Gras (don't go then either) during the food festival on Royale St. It was still nice outside without being hot or cold. We actually wore shorts b/c we really didn't get below 70 very often this past winter.

Loved all the reviews! the food looks so yummy! oh and my DD wants me to ask if you can buy a fried pickle on the side to go! LOL!

Thank you so much! WPE definitely is worthy of more than one visit per trip. :thumbsup2

My SIL just visited NOLA on a road trip and she loved the beignets she got while she was there. She described them the same way you did. My best friend's sister, who is also a friend of mine, has lived in NOLA for the last 3 years and she loves it there. We keep saying that we're going to take a trip there to visit her and try a lot of food. It's definitely one of my top places to visit!

I wish I knew the same thing about the pickle actually! :laughing: If you can I would definitely do that. I could definitely eat just the pickle.

Oh no! Not you too! :scared1: You are my WPE dining expert! I'm going to miss your reviews..... please plan a trip soon using DVC points! :laughing:

That is so cute that your DH didn't want to leave... why not stretch it out by going to DTD.

I'm glad that you had a great trip and took the time to share a little bit of it with us - it is truly appreciated! :goodvibes

Sad to see another dining report come to an end, but at least you ended with a bang - the steak and eggs dish looks better than I expected, and I just love that picture of the Tonga Toast interior. The thick bread looks so fluffy and perfect. :goodvibes

Loved your report. I have never tried WPE but think you have sold me! Hope you and your hubby will be able to go back soon...and if with DVC even better! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for taking the time to write all your reviews! You cemented in my head I want to keep our Yachtsman ADR! It looked amazing!

Hi
Thanks for your great reviews!!! I really loved reading them. I've had a lot of the food you had and I can't wait to go back to have it again. The cheesecake at WPE, the tonga toast, and the Ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT are my favorites. Also, the pizza at WPE. I could go on and on. It sounds like you guys had a really great trip. Love your Phillies shirts!!!

Thanks! We had to drag this trip out for as long as possible. We just couldn't make ourselves go home this time. Hope you have a great time at SSR on your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

I don't blame you, it all comes to an end way too fast!! & Thank you!!! We will love SSR. I just know it!! :goodvibes

I leave for a long weekend and come back to a finished report! :confused: No really, I've loved following along with your dining review, it was so much fun to read and I love your photos. Thanks for feeding my Disney food addiction! ;)

Oh no! Not you too! :scared1: You are my WPE dining expert! I'm going to miss your reviews..... please plan a trip soon using DVC points! :laughing:

That is so cute that your DH didn't want to leave... why not stretch it out by going to DTD.

I'm glad that you had a great trip and took the time to share a little bit of it with us - it is truly appreciated! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for all the great comments! I have my fingers crossed hoping we'll be able to take another trip later this year. :goodvibes

Sad to see another dining report come to an end, but at least you ended with a bang - the steak and eggs dish looks better than I expected, and I just love that picture of the Tonga Toast interior. The thick bread looks so fluffy and perfect. :goodvibes

I thought the same thing about the steak and eggs. I was really surprised at how quality it looked when they brought his plate out. Thanks for all the great comments and I look forward to your next DR! :goodvibes

Loved your report. I have never tried WPE but think you have sold me! Hope you and your hubby will be able to go back soon...and if with DVC even better! :goodvibes

I never tried WPE until last year and now I'm hooked! I hope you get to try it soon. :) I really have my fingers crossed for DVC. Hopefully we'll get to buy in soon and start planning another trip!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write all your reviews! You cemented in my head I want to keep our Yachtsman ADR! It looked amazing!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes You will love Yachtsman! It was my favorite meal of the trip!

Hi
Thanks for your great reviews!!! I really loved reading them. I've had a lot of the food you had and I can't wait to go back to have it again. The cheesecake at WPE, the tonga toast, and the Ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT are my favorites. Also, the pizza at WPE. I could go on and on. It sounds like you guys had a really great trip. Love your Phillies shirts!!!

Thanks so much for reading! :goodvibes You just named all my favorites! I have been CRAVING the Ooey Gooey toffee Cake. Yum!

The poor Phillies haven't been doing too well lately, but we still have to represent some hometown love on vacation!

I don't blame you, it all comes to an end way too fast!! & Thank you!!! We will love SSR. I just know it!! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing all your reviews with us! I loved your report :)

Thanks so much for all the great comments! :goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip with your niece next month! I checked out your PTR the other day and it sounds like you have a great trip planned!

I leave for a long weekend and come back to a finished report! :confused: No really, I've loved following along with your dining review, it was so much fun to read and I love your photos. Thanks for feeding my Disney food addiction! ;)

Thanks so much! :goodvibes Haha, I have quite the addiction myself. Thank goodness we have these boards to feed our habit. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter