Tortola?

glnrcker

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if Tortola is a port of call in 2011?:confused3
I would call DCL, but the last time, I had someone on the phone who
told me there were no double dips in 2011 and I found out later that was incorrect.

No Tortola is not on the list for 2011 (at least not 7 nights) possible the longer holiday cruises.

If you want to see Tortola (DH and I did this) you can book the dolphin encounter when at st. thomas. You go over and half of the day you do the encounter (our was ungraded for a swim :)) and then you get a bus tour of the island with some history and a few photo stops. It is a long day but so worth it!!!

It is a very beautiful island, small and not as build up like st. thomas...not a place for shopping

What a good idea, if we do an Eastern Carib 7 day, we will do what you suggested. Thanks to your help jlwhitney I also found it on the 8 day Holiday cruise in 2011.

No Problem...it really is a great day..for the dolphins they even allowed us our waterproof camera.

IF you do make sure to book with Disney since it is a long day and if you book the dolphin part on your own through dolphin discovery you will get the ferry ride over and back but no island tour....also lunch was provided on the excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter