Toppolino breakfast

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Hi just wondering what an adult gets for breakfast for $42? Is it just one choice like a bagel with lox or scrambled eggs?

I ordered the waffle meal and added potatoes and eggs, along with the meat that comes with the waffles. No extra charge. I believe you can ask for as much as you want, though after you say which meal, they may be inclined to move on, so just say, I’ll have the waffle and... then keep going til you’ve ordered it all.

I ordered the waffle meal and added potatoes and eggs, along with the meat that comes with the waffles. No extra charge. I believe you can ask for as much as you want, though after you say which meal, they may be inclined to move on, so just say, I’ll have the waffle and... then keep going til you’ve ordered it all.
Thank you! Do you know if they’re taking any discounts like Disney visa or Tables in wonderland ?
Thx again 32 days👏👍

Thank you! Do you know if they’re taking any discounts like Disney visa or Tables in wonderland ?
Thx again 32 days👏👍
I used a Disney Visa, but didn’t get the discount. I usually didn’t ask, and just let the server decide. Probably should have asked though.

the food here is absolutely amazing though,totally worth the price. Character interactions are really good too.

Love Topolino's breakfast. So good and the character interaction is really cute. We've not tried ordering "extra" (other than more croissants and jam) but have seen multiple reports from people who have. Also, assuming the online menu is correct - they have recently added the steak and polenta dish back to the list of available entrees.

Love Topolino's breakfast. So good and the character interaction is really cute. We've not tried ordering "extra" (other than more croissants and jam) but have seen multiple reports from people who have. Also, assuming the online menu is correct - they have recently added the steak and polenta dish back to the list of available entrees.
Dang, if they did, that was in the last 10 days. They didn’t have the steak on the 13th. It’s what I really wanted! Lol. Time to go back

I just went last week and my server said it was all you care to enjoy. I tried multiple options until I was full and was very happy with meal. At end we were able to get the dvc discount. Not sure if any of this is official policy or just what our server allowed.

I used a Disney Visa, but didn’t get the discount. I usually didn’t ask, and just let the server decide. Probably should have asked though.

the food here is absolutely amazing though,totally worth the price. Character interactions are really good too.
I did ask, they didn't offer Disney Visa or Cast Member discounts (our server told us) and she said they do offer DVC and AP IIRC (but those didn't apply to us so I'm not 100% sure.)

My family agrees with @GBRforWDW. The food was a huge hit with my 14YO, and DH and I really liked the food too!
My adult DD was there for the characters...lol.

There was no steak/polenta on the menu the day we went (1/17)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter