Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

I would love to be in the Epcot Attractions group!

Test Track would be my first choice, but I don't remember if it is taken. If it is, just put me in and I will figure out another.

Thanks!

For the transportation theme Group 10, can't decide between the tram, double decker bus, ferryboat, (Main Street Transportation Co,) horse drawn carriage, etc..............

OK.........Could I have the Tram, please?

Do you think another restaurant group would fill? If so, I would sign-up.

Oh, boy, am I a glutton for punishment... Can I have boats for transportation? Not the double decker ferry boat type, but the smaller ones that go between the MK and FW. Thanks! :sunny:

I would join a second restaurant group if it opens with the Prime Time Cafe.

Joy - from your original description it sounds like there is a lot of leeway for the "tag" element - would it be safe to describe it as any decorative accent element? Like what about a paper piecing or an embellished or decorated die cut in a funky shape like an ice cream cone or something along those lines?

please sign me up for Animal kingdom! I will do whatever you want me to do! Perhaps something of the Safari? I have these great ideas for that!!! Just let me know!!!

I'm signing up for MichellePooh (she is on vacation)

character - goofy
Group 4B Jungle Cruise
Gourp 5b Italy
Group 7B Camp Minnie Mickey

Thanks

I'm having a hard time telling what is still available, but I'd love to get involved with as many of these as are still available! I'm not particular and would be happy to take as many slots as are allowed! Please let me know! :cool1:
I have 4 albums to complete! LOL

Transportation could include parking lot shots. How many us of take photos of the parking lot signs, or our families making the long trek to the car, lol. I know I have, lol.

Pj

OK, I got so excited last night about particiapating in my first swap that I got the tags done and the toppers halfway done last night for group 8. So, I want to sign up for another group. Can you sign me up for Tinkerbell in group 1B please? I didn't think II could something that first but the DH and kids are out of town and I had the time.

Jennifer

I will sign up for another slot! Put me in for Germany if there is still room in the Countries/Attractions for Epcot!
Tks
Maria

Ummmm.... yeah.... you people are SWAP CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay, I'm going to plug everyone into a spreadsheet for tracking, lol...

Here's what is still available:

CHARACTERS 1b - 1 space left
MK LANDS 3b - 1 space left
MK RIDES 4b - 1 space left
EPCOT COUNTRIES - 8 spaces left (may be combined with Epcot attractions)
STUDIOS - 2 spaces left
Animal Kingdom 7b - 3 spaces left
Cruise - 1 space left
Restaurants 9b - 6 spaces left
Transportation - 3 spaces left
Epcot Attractions - 3 spaces left (or may combine with Epcot countries)

Whew! Okay, let's try to fill up what's left.

I'd rather not open up anymore groups unless we can get 6 interested people in a grouping. Assuming there are some people who haven't seen this thread yet, I'll leave the signups open for a few more days.

Remember to email me your info to: disneyswaps@gmail.com

Thanks!! I'm so glad so many people decided to come out and play!

New England Eeyore said:
I would join a second restaurant group if it opens with the Prime Time Cafe.

Joy - from your original description it sounds like there is a lot of leeway for the "tag" element - would it be safe to describe it as any decorative accent element? Like what about a paper piecing or an embellished or decorated die cut in a funky shape like an ice cream cone or something along those lines?

YOU GOT IT! I love creativity! Decorative accent element is a much better description but I liked the onomatopoeia (sp?) of Toppers'n'Tags.

YodasMom said:
For the transportation theme Group 10, can't decide between the tram, double decker bus, ferryboat, (Main Street Transportation Co,) horse drawn carriage, etc..............

OK.........Could I have the Tram, please?

Do you think another restaurant group would fill? If so, I would sign-up.

I opened a 2nd restaurant group -- now pick a restaurant :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts