Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

SWAPPERS:

I will repost this in a fresh thread once signups are closed too, but I will need you to email me with your email address, mailing info, and phone #.

I will be prepping the labels ahead of time, and I would like to set everyone up on a email list to make it easier to send out notices (since the DisBoard PMs only allow 5 names at a time and this is going to be a rather large swap).

You can email your info to: disneyswaps@gmail.com

Thanks!!

We still have several openings so I'm going to leave this open for a couple of days. Then I'll post final #s to make.

Thanks for adding the restaurant group! There are so many I would like to do or have elements for, but..........

I will take Group 9: Hollywood Brown Derby

Could you also add me to:

Group 4 b: Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House

bubbasmom99 said:
I can add transportation too, but I'm not sure what other categories there are... (boats, busses and monorail are the only things that come to mind).

Other modes of transportation would be the trams that transport people from the parking lots to the park or monorail entrances and the carriages that are pulled by horses on Main Street USA. There are so many kinds of boats from Steamboats to smaller boats.

Can I also take Exp Everest for 7b and Mickey for 1b if they're both available? Thanks! Can't wait - already started on Tinkerbell!

Ok add me to the Restaurants and I'll do Ohanas. This is my sisters new favorite restaurant.

Can I do "A Day at Sea" for the cruise?

And

Thanks!

Shoot! I wanted in the Epcot Land swap! That's what I get for spending time with DH last night instead of posting!

I wonder if you could do a "World Showcase" title like thing. I know I have some general pictures, not country specific (like of the boats or on benches).

Okay, we're up to date again! I added transportation and Epcot attractions as categories.

I'm not certain we'll fill up another 11 people for the countries in the World Showcase, so we'll have to see...

Thank god you told me what country was left....I could figure it out.

I'll do the UK for Epcot

please add me to:
Restaurant: Garden Grill
Transportation : Monorail
Epcot Attractions: land

Ok, now I want in the restaurant group too. I'd like Liberty Tree Tavern. I also want to get into 4b with the Tea cups. I see I'm out of the Epcot countries, if others want a 2nd group, I will join in with Canada. If there isn't enough for a 2nd one, then just scratch that.

Also, do you have any links to old swaps or just examples/pictures of toppers and tags from this group? I'm new to this forum and I would love to see some past work to help me gather my ideas to submit. I have a lot of ideas for my choices already, but want to make sure that I send in something on the level that you all expect. :)

I'm very excited to participate in my first swap on this site and can't wait to see the results!

All right Joy... I'm jumping in :) Could you sign me up for:

Group 1b - Minnie
Group 4b - Pirates of the Caribbean
Group 8 - Parrot Cay

Hi, I would like in with the following please:
Group 3A - Adventureland
Group 3B - Main St. USA
Group 8 (DCL) - Pirates in the Caribbean

Thanks!!

I had another idea, not sure if you want to add it, since there are so many categories already, but you have restaurants, which are all table service locations at this time, maybe a new restaurant category for counter service spots?

Fran98765 said:
Ok, now I want in the restaurant group too. I'd like Liberty Tree Tavern. I also want to get into 4b with the Tea cups. I see I'm out of the Epcot countries, if others want a 2nd group, I will join in with Canada. If there isn't enough for a 2nd one, then just scratch that.

Also, do you have any links to old swaps or just examples/pictures of toppers and tags from this group? I'm new to this forum and I would love to see some past work to help me gather my ideas to submit. I have a lot of ideas for my choices already, but want to make sure that I send in something on the level that you all expect. :)

I'm very excited to participate in my first swap on this site and can't wait to see the results!

Fran - if you go to the top of the Swaps forum, there is a post that says "swap calendar" and inside is the link to past swaps with photos. (I haven't updated it lately).

I'm sure your work will be just fine! I only ask a few things of swappers -- 1) to be on time, 2) to communicate early and often, if there is a problem with getting the swap done, and 3) to do your best work -- not your *fanciest* work necessarily, just your best work. Work that you would be proud to put in your own book, or give away to friends, or enter in a contest. Straight cut edges, straight matting (unless it's meant to be off-center), no adhesive peeking out from underneath or running off the edge, etc.

If you have any questions, just ask! I've swapped with ladies here for over a year and they are the best!

I'm sorry, i goofed!! Can you please take me off Group 3B (Main Street) , i didn't realize that 3A and 3B were the same, and i don't need 2 of each! LOL Thank you so much!! Sorry about that.. that's what happens when i am too excited and don't read all the way thru!!

I'ld like to join:

Transportation: train or if that isn't okay then buses

Epcot Attrations: Living Seas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter