Topolinos and Space 220 available now!

Thank you!!!! I was just able to get Topolino's breakfast for the time and day I needed. Now, can you sprinkle some pixie dust my way for CRT and Sci-Fi? LOL

Edit......I just scored a Sci-Fi AND CRT!! So, you are my good luck charm.:worship:
Yes! Still lots of sci-fi also. So strange that they weren’t loaded before now! I think it’s about 60+3 till those dates??

was able to get Toppolinos 6+4 for dinner on the 23rd! we are staying at Riviera morning arrival (hopefully no major delays)!

was able to get Toppolinos 6+4 for dinner on the 23rd! we are staying at Riviera morning arrival (hopefully no major delays)!

Seriously, thank you for posting!! They must have released a whole bunch of times/restaurants today because I was able to get two of the ADRs that I couldn't find right when my 60 +10 window opened, and there were plenty of times to choose from!

Just did my 60+4 reservations. Lots of availability. Got Space 220 for lunch on July 24, Ohana dinner that night, Topolino and SciFi on July 23. There were some Space 220 available on July 23 as well, didn't really see any before that date.

Just did my 60+4 reservations. Lots of availability. Got Space 220 for lunch on July 24, Ohana dinner that night, Topolino and SciFi on July 23. There were some Space 220 available on July 23 as well, didn't really see any before that date.
This gives me hope!

you guys are killing me lol. we check in July 23rd and I make my ADRs Tuesday! Space is on our list and I hope I can get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter