Topolino Terrace breakfast

briternik

Mouseketeer
We have booked a 10:55 reservation for the character breakfast. I made it as late as possible to make it a brunch sort of meal. Now I am wondering if going that late is going to make the characters rush around to see us, since they aren't there for lunch? Has anyone gone at this time that can share their experience? Thanks!

They don’t do lunch. Just breakfast and dinner which starts at 5pm other than special occasions when they might have brunch.

Yes, I know they don't do lunch. That was the latest time I could book the breakfast. I just wondered since it was the very latest time, if the characters might be rushing around to finish their shift?

We had a 10:30 and it was perfect. Was a great brunch and the characters were awesome. No rushing.

We have not done this particular character meal, obviously because it’s so new, but I’ve done many others. We do exactly what you’re doing booking a relatively late breakfast. I have never felt at any of those that we were rushed or that we didn’t have a positive character experience.

We have booked a 10:55 reservation for the character breakfast. I made it as late as possible to make it a brunch sort of meal. Now I am wondering if going that late is going to make the characters rush around to see us, since they aren't there for lunch? Has anyone gone at this time that can share their experience? Thanks!
We had a 10:30 and it was perfect. Was a great brunch and the characters were awesome. No rushing.

Brunch is more than breakfast foods. You have an ADR for a late breakfast.

Brunch at Topolino’s is a separate menu and is so far only offered after 11 on major holidays. Referring to their breakfast menu as brunch might unnecessarily confuse people.

Has there been any confirmation on whether or not breakfast is included as a participating TiW meal? I know it doesn’t have breakfast singled out on the TiW website, but I saw some people say the servers told them it wasn’t allowed on days when the discount was allowed at dinner.

I haven't eaten at Topolino's yet, but I had a similar reservation time at Trattoria al Forno's Bon Voyage breakfast. The characters were not rushing through. I felt like they were paced just like they would have been if we had an earlier breakfast time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter