TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

Also, why are the days so spotty? No real good chunks of time. Wanted to go 10/5 for 9 days so I guess that's out. Not complaining just wishing there were a Little more selection.....

I just want to make sure that you don't think that you only get Free Dining DURING those dates. If you book on a date that has the free dining, you will have it for the entirety of your stay. You know that, right? Just wanted to make sure! Your post sort of sounds like you think it's only offered ON "those" days and nothing in between. I'm going from 11/28 through 12/12. Even though the promotion says "11/23 to 11/29, 12/10 to 12/13" I'll still have it for the full length of my stay because I checked in on the 28th.

If you know that and I was mistaken, just ignore my post. I just wanted to help! :)

Is it just me, or does it seem a bit odd for them to release it on a Thursday? I thought they typically come on Monday or Tuesday :confused3

I hope it's true for all those not lucky enough to nail a pin code!:cool1:

Thanks danny25!!!

I won't be heading to WDW this fall, but I know this helps so many on the board.

Hey Dan/Danny - Any info on Jan./Feb. 2013?????

Is it just me, or does it seem a bit odd for them to release it on a Thursday? I thought they typically come on Monday or Tuesday :confused3
I hope it's true for all those not lucky enough to nail a pin code!:cool1:

A lot of general public have come out on Thursdays. Sometimes they do a Disney Visa version of the sale on Mon., then gen. Public on Thurs.

Do you know why they wouldn't include the LM rooms at AOA? They are a standard room like in any other value resort. Thanks for the info.

The LM rooms are almost all booked up for many fall dates. People on here are even having trouble adding one day to their reservations, etc. My thought is that Disney thinks they will fill regardless of a discount, so they're going to offer the discount at other resorts which may not fill. --Katie

The LM rooms are almost all booked up for many fall dates. People on here are even having trouble adding one day to their reservations, etc. My thought is that Disney thinks they will fill regardless of a discount, so they're going to offer the discount at other resorts which may not fill. --Katie

Ok Now I am so confused of what to do. I just recently changed my reservation from Pop to LM at AOA. Now do I change back, with a possibility that LM will not be included, before the FD offer comes out. Or do I take a chance and wait and hope that there will still be rooms left in Pop if Lm is not included. Any suggestions anyone?????????

Nothing personal, but I hope you are wrong. :goodvibes We check in on 12/15. :sad1: Was hoping the general offer dates would extend past the pin code dates. Could probably do the 14th, but the 13th will not work. Oh well, we will just have to enjoy our food even more since we are paying for it. :lmao:

Happy to have you back, Danny! Thanks for the heads up! Are you sure that the ASMu suites will be included? I have a friend that will be staying there, and before I get her hopes up and make her get on the phones early that morning I would like to know that they are at least included in the deal.:goodvibes

Thanks again, Danny! You rock! :rockband:

Ok Now I am so confused of what to do. I just recently changed my reservation from Pop to LM at AOA. Now do I change back, with a possibility that LM will not be included, before the FD offer comes out. Or do I take a chance and wait and hope that there will still be rooms left in Pop if Lm is not included. Any suggestions anyone?????????

I would wait. There should be rooms at Pop.

Hello again my friends, for the second consecutive year I´m bringin the Free Dining offer news for this fall, and the best it´s that only in 10 days it will be out :cool1:
OK after all the negative comments about the credibility of my previous year announce and after the release in the exact day that I have predicted :goodvibes I hope that all of you are more confident this year.

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standar dining plan for moderates and the luxes

Hope that these dates work well with your plans :goodvibes and knowing that this announce will bring happiness for a lot of families :yay: I send all of you a lot of Pixie dust.....

So should we expect a FD offer for Disney Visa card members around Monday?

So if I book 9/29 for seven nights do I get the free dining for everyday or just until 10/4?

You wouldnt get any FDIng. It says the 30th so you would have to check in(your check in day has to fall with in the FDing promo) on the 30th to get it for your whole trip

I am in the same situation I am booked for Nov 8th but the FD does'nt start until 9th. So i get Nothing ??

If so I guess ill stay in a hotel the first night and check in on the 9th (I can not change my flights) . Disney looses 1 nights resort booking.

Boked at the Poly 11/7-11/12- I 'm thinking I will be able to get FD? Or is it that you need to be there the 1st day during the promotion?
Also, I am wondering if it would be better to get a good room only rate discount.
Does this make sense? If I am able, book the FD, then IF room only discounts come in, get a quote for that and see which is better? Does that sound like a plan?
Interested in your thoughts! Thanks so much:goodvibes

Boked at the Poly 11/7-11/12- I 'm thinking I will be able to get FD? Or is it that you need to be there the 1st day during the promotion?
Also, I am wondering if it would be better to get a good room only rate discount.
Does this make sense? If I am able, book the FD, then IF room only discounts come in, get a quote for that and see which is better? Does that sound like a plan?
Interested in your thoughts! Thanks so much:goodvibes

YOur check in day has to fall with in the promo days so if it starts on the 9th, you have to check in on the 9th:goodvibes you could do a split stay and start your FDing package on the 9th

Danny, if you are a CM and that's you in your avatar you should change your avatar ASAP.

Danny, if you are a CM and that's you in your avatar you should change your avatar ASAP.

Thank you for the advice and yes that´s me and my beatiful family :love:, and nope sadly i´m not a CM :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter