Top of the World

Hoping it will be open by our October trip. Knew it wouldn't be open by our April trip. Still disappointed, but expected.

I had heard Disney called back their furloughed cast members and some of their laid-off cast members. One site said the callback starts the middle of June.
I am hoping by the start of summer a lot more things will be opened.
Based on vaccination rates every adult that wants a vaccine should be done by the end of June.
We go the end of October. Really wish it is opened along with Jellyrolls.

Based on vaccination rates every adult that wants a vaccine should be done by the end of June.
Florida is currently at 17% of population, with a skew to older age groups. Most CMs have not yet been vaccinated.

According to today's CDC report 32.1% of Florida residents have at least one shot and 19.1% are fully vaccinated.
The US government has distributed 229 million doses to date.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/health/covid-vaccine-states-distribution-doses/Moderna and Pfizer have committed to 200 million mores doses combined by the end of May. J&J has committed to 100 million doses by June. Add that to what was already distributed and it is enough for every adult in the US by June.
In the end I'm just trying to be optimistic!

If you get lucky enough to be put on the 16th floor, it is kinda open.

Just last week we were in a studio on the 16th floor for one night. Walked over to the door to look out to the overlook and the door opened letting us out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter