Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort - *2 New Parties Added! “Enchantment at the Top” & New “Bound to Be Bad” Dates Added

I'm starting to think these blue card members have a drinking problem!!
No, but it is nice to have memberships extras. Just booked Moonlight Magic and we hope to watch the fireworks one night from ToTWL. We may try to go to splitsville for member’s night or just hang out at Epcot and hit the lounge there for an afternoon break. Sadly, we don’t have the points for a member’s cruise :(

I don't think you can have this both ways. Members are all the same, or they aren't.

And as you have said many times before. You aren't paying for perks. Perks aren't guaranteed.
Airlines membership are tiered. I travel a lot and I am "Premium" my parents don't and they are "Gold". We are all members but with different benefits.

Disney doesn't want to make us happy as we all think, or they make us think. Is a private company and their main goal is to make money. It is not that hard.

Ha well I don't think lounges in park sell alcohol but that would be funny to see a bunch of parents throwing drinks back mid day with the family but I mean Epcot sure loves that idea with the festivals to be fair.
Oh no judgement here. I will for sure not survive a trip with my wife and kids without alcohol. Lounges without alcohol, that's false advertising!

Worried the new seating area will be more special events or exclusivity … or whatever they can dream up.

Airlines membership are tiered. I travel a lot and I am "Premium" my parents don't and they are "Gold". We are all members but with different benefits.

Disney doesn't want to make us happy as we all think, or they make us think. Is a private company and their main goal is to make money. It is not that hard.
😂

Target is a publicly traded company but they don’t charge me $10/gallon for milk. Or $50 for a T shirt.
Because the market dictates they’d never get that much. If they could sell tshirts for $50 you better believe they would do it. But they’re in a low margin business.

Disney is selling a frivolous luxury item with very little competition, they should charge whatever the market will bear, IMO.

I've been before and after and you're right, they did. It's certainly not a bad place to go and the food was upgraded. However, I still just prefer it the way it was.

Is this also a new seating area for the Top ?

View attachment 680062

That looks like the seating area on the Contemporary side of the BLT / Contemporary Bridge. It was under construction when I was there last week.

EDIT- Scratch that - looked at the picture too quickly and thought the top part was the A-frame from Contemporary :)

Shifting gears a little -- has anyone ever been on the small balcony behind the bar (facing the pool/lake)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter