Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort - *2 New Parties Added! “Enchantment at the Top” & New “Bound to Be Bad” Dates Added

I’m here now too at BLT but our standard view 1bdr has a view of the lake and space mountain so we are going to watch from our balcony instead. The sign I saw said there only access to the observation deck and the lounge is closed, they did the same thing last year when we were here for the 4th. Here the view of the sunset tonight from our room.EBC3BD48-A8D9-4719-ABE4-95E813D563CE.jpeg

I’m here now too at BLT but our standard view 1bdr has a view of the lake and space mountain so we are going to watch from our balcony instead. The sign I saw said there only access to the observation deck and the lounge is closed, they did the same thing last year when we were here for the 4th.
The signs at the elevators say the lounge is closed, which it is. The viewing area is open. I talked to the dvc people here at bay lake and they said they only found out 2 hours ago that the viewing area was being opened today and tomorrow.

They let people up, but we were happy in our room. We SAT on our balcony and enjoyed the view. We could see all the fireworks that were launched, but couldn’t get them all in pictures. They were wonderful. This picture does not do them justice!! Plus being alone with our friends, we could sing with the music to our hearts delight! God Bless America!

Happy Fourth to all !

ED8E78D5-3612-4D69-AFAF-978E3F3D53AE.jpeg

along with outdoor chest duels
Freudian slip? Sounds like a fun after-hours activity lol! :joker:

Sadly the restriction will sell more direct points.
Why "sadly?" People can get a hefty savings by not buying direct, but I don't resent DVD when they do sell direct points.

they did the same thing last year when we were here for the 4th
Yes, except last year they had drink carts outside where you could buy a few cocktails.

I'm hearing that now through Aug 11th it will be a $55 per person charge including an app and drink and will be every night. Anyone else see this?

DVC: First Look INSIDE Disney World’s NEW Villains-Themed Top of the World Lounge

C25D3534-968E-4270-9B54-991BEC8AC610.jpeg
4D82E8E9-3E2B-4094-8420-570E5BE63B51.jpegD0AA4DF5-0727-4BDB-AE2D-5477CC2A5B10.jpeg

Menu​

The villains did more than update the decorations, though. You can now find some sinister eats and drinks on the menu! Disney said that the villains’ recipes and concoctions were so delicious that they decided to keep them on the menu even now that the baddies are gone.

There are choices of Fiendish Fare (appetizers)available, such as The Empress Charcuterie Board, Lair-Made Hummus, Twisted Tales Pretzel, and the Cosmic (Plant) Power Flatbread. And don’t forget about the Seven-Lair Cake for dessert!

Some of the new eats

Last edited:
I'm hearing that now through Aug 11th it will be a $55 per person charge including an app and drink and will be every night. Anyone else see this?
Is that for Blue card members? They have the perk of paying to go there? Maybe just for now since it may be pretty popular at first.

Where are you hearing this? Do you have a source you can link?

Im trying to get the link. Its called the "wicked wind down package" It was posted on Facebook by DVC. This was screenshotted and sent to me. I don't see the post. Then there were comments that MS confirmed it through chat and gave the dates and price. I don't see why someone would add this on when $55 is more than a drink and app. Unless for the "special" viewing area.

Edit* looks like the post was taken down...

IMG_20220708_144039.jpg

Last edited:
It sounds like just an add-on from the looks of it. Doesn't seem to be required, but maybe they are testing the waters to see if a pre-paid package will sell. They gotta offset that rental fee they are paying for the space lol.

It sounds like just an add-on from the looks of it. Doesn't seem to be required, but maybe they are testing the waters to see if a pre-paid package will sell. They gotta offset that rental fee they are paying for the space lol.
I hope your right. There just doesn't seem to be much value in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter