Top Chef Season 16 - Kentucky - discussion?

Would anyone would be interested in chatting about the current season?
I'd love a Top Chef Season 16-Kentucky thread. The Christmas dinner for the chefs looked delicious. I kind of felt bad for them, though, when they were suddenly sent to the kitchen for an elimination dessert challenge.
Overall, I like this cast. Looking forward to next week!

YAY!! So excited to have friends to discuss this season with! I agree setup for this challenge seemed a little cruel. Amazing dinner, with wine, and culinary legend (Ripert) and... SURPRISE... at midnight you create a dessert.

So far I like everyone. Usually there are some I want to go at this point.

I'd like to discuss it. But I won't get a chance to watch till after the holidays are over. Then I will binge-watch the first few episodes. popcorn:: So, I'll be back!

I’m enjoying it so far also.

They had to know there was going to be a catch at the “Christmas” dinner. The kitchen in that house is immense.

I’m looking forward to restaurant wars next week. :)

Restaurant wars with three teams and so early in the season where they don’t know each other that well will be interesting. The preview with Padma walking up to a group and asking how long they’ve been waiting certainly gives the impression it’s not smooth sailing but could be the edit.

I like the tall guy with the glasses. He always has something funny or weird to say. Every year Padma seems to get more gorgeous. I can't believe how stunning she looks. Can't wait to see restaurant wars.

I like the tall guy with the glasses. He always has something funny or weird to say. Every year Padma seems to get more gorgeous. I can't believe how stunning she looks. Can't wait to see restaurant wars.

I like the tall guy with glasses, too, but I thought he was going to go this week -- I think it's just a matter of time for him. Re: Padma, I love her new haircut -- looks great.

I think Brian is the tall guy with glasses. He does have funny commentary. From the preview, looks like he is front of house for a team on restaurant wars, which makes me nervous. Nini is adorable - and killing it. I like David too. There really isn’t anyone I’m dying to see go.

I'm a huge horse racing fan, so when the opened at Churchill Downs I may have squealed a little. Also, we visited the Maker's Mark distillery earlier this year (apparently, shortly after the show was filmed) so it was cool seeing that as well.

I think Brian is the tall guy with glasses. He does have funny commentary. From the preview, looks like he is front of house for a team on restaurant wars, which makes me nervous. Nini is adorable - and killing it. I like David too. There really isn’t anyone I’m dying to see go.

Yes, it's Brian! Love him. I like Nini as well.

They had to know there was going to be a catch at the “Christmas” dinner. The kitchen in that house is immense.

I’m looking forward to restaurant wars next week. :)

I agree...the show has been on long enough for cheftestants to know they hit you when you're relaxed (and let's be honest, it was probably May or so when they filmed the "Christmas" dinner so not like it was truly a holiday) AND you should ALWAYS have a killer dessert (or two) in you back pocket.

We'll be out of the country for restaurant wars so I'll get to watch it when I get home...that should help the post Christmas blues :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!