Top 5 Funny things guest did that could have been prevented by listening to the podcast

One time I saw an Asian guest at Rose and Crown try to pay for drinks with British pounds. When the bartender explained the dollar is the necessary currency, the man looked at his wife with horror. I did not understand his language, so I'm not certain what he was frantically saying to his wife. But he was pointing to a lot of different currencies in his wallet (I definitely saw Itailian money). So I think he was under the assumption he needed different currencies for each country in the World Showcase.

That made me really sad. Must have been before the Euro, too. Poor man.

DD and I play "Disney Bingo " while roaming the parks using incidents just like these. We have little game cards made up & mark them as we hear:
I spent a lot of money in this trip and you better have fun!!!
I don't care if my kid is too short to ride. I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS VACATION and he's going on!!!

Then there are the glamour queens in 5 inch heels, the daisy duke shorts, the list goes on and on.

It's s great game!

I'd make cards for:
"Let's head to (attraction not located in that park)"
"I'm not paying for FastPass!"
"Eat it ALL! You know how much I paid for this buffet?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter