Top 3 favorite singer who have died

DH and I have a knack for seeing singers in concert just before they die.

It's like its the kiss of death if we go to see you! :laughing:

Anyway, John Denver - saw him at South Shore Music Circus a few weeks before he died. I was also very pregnant, so hormonal, and it was around the time of Princess Diana's death, too, so it was an emotional time for me! :sad:

Harry Chaplin, Roy Orbison, same thing.

Also Michael Jackson, because I grew up a big fan of his music.

Freddie Mercury is the only one to have died while I was a fan. Haven’t listened to much Queen lately, each time I do I remember what a remarkable talent he was. Even more so when someone tries to cover a Queen song and fails miserably.

Johnny Cash is next in my list but I only started listening a few years ago, well after he passed.

Not a singer but a pivotal band member, Keith Moon from The Who would be next on my list. No one plays lead drums like Keith. No one rocks and Rolls like Keith. There can be only one Moon the Loon.

Honorable mention for Jim Morrison

John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, Jim Morrison
(this is off the top of my head, what first popped into my mind, without really thinking about it...)

I already have other names to consider... Michael Jackson, Jim Croce...

Johnny Cash
John Lennon
Freddy Mercury
Elvis
Prince
Whitney Houston
Michael Jackson ........only three ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter